Competitions The Roo Rumble- The NMBF Draft Supercoach League

Remove this Banner Ad

That'd be right. My team starts peaking now.

Next season.......

200.gif

Hey Le Grille

Are we going around with this again this season?

It's urgent. I need to get Jab Watson the ***k out of my team!!
It only opened yesterday so that's the earliest we could have done anything.

I too am keen to keep going. Otherwise I’ve kept Darcy Parish and Callum Mills for a whole season in vain.

So how does it work anyway? Delist as many as you want and start a new draft with the available players? I logged in to draft and it didn’t show the old league.

It only opened yesterday so that's the earliest we could have done anything.

I too am keen to keep going. Otherwise I’ve kept Darcy Parish and Callum Mills for a whole season in vain.

So how does it work anyway? Delist as many as you want and start a new draft with the available players? I logged in to draft and it didn’t show the old league.

Yes, I logged in unable to find the league as well. Contacted SC AFL Draft Support -

"The league's creator will need to register, recreate it and then send out invites to the team members that were in it before, so that they can re-join it."

Yeah, I will set it up, I dont think I will make it for money this time. A number of people didn't pay last time.

Yeah, I will set it up, I dont think I will make it for money this time. A number of people didn't pay last time.
Any luck getting this up and going Le Grille ?

Don't want to alarm you or anything but the first bounce is only 13 days away!!

So I've logged in and I can see my team is there now. You've set the draft for tonight? Or was there some sort of auto-draft? I don't remember having half the players in my team.

Not sure what’s happened there I will look at it when I get to work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I've logged in and I can see my team is there now. You've set the draft for tonight? Or was there some sort of auto-draft? I don't remember having half the players in my team.
Can't see my team or the league still. Was there a new league code? The old one doesn't seem to work.

Try 303619, ill make the draft 9:30 est

I'm getting this message when I put that code in - "You need an invite to join a keeper league that was recreated from last year."

s**t mate, I sent the invites, I'll send again. This set up is not user friendly. Or Im a spud, probably the latter.

Did the invite come?

Can't see anything? Does it come via email? Is there a direct link or anything?

Not sure, maybe try the code now that it's resent?

I have no idea (check your junk folder?)

whats your email? ill try sending it a different way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back