Competitions The Roo Rumble- The NMBF Draft Supercoach League

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't get or accept any invites, just a draft team with the right name magically appeared. The league name is "Only the Best" which doesn't look right. Might have been a different league recreated. Or the team name might have been one I've used before but not for The Rumble.

Shame. It looks like a kickarse team.

Arrrrrrrrgh, what a piece of s**t, not happy Herald Sun, not ******* happy you miserable campaigners.

All I want to do is create fun for my friends and you are preventing me from doing so, your supercoach is as good as your newspaper. *silly people!

Arrrrrrrrgh, what a piece of s**t, not happy Herald Sun, not ******* happy you miserable campaigners.

All I want to do is create fun for my friends and you are preventing me from doing so, your supercoach is as good as your newspaper. ****silly people!
Might need to contact SC Draft support.

Might need to contact SC Draft support.

Do you want to start a new one maybe on the dreamteam site, I don't have much time today?

Do you want to start a new one maybe on the dreamteam site, I don't have much time today?
Don't think I can bear the thought of starting again!

Just wanted to do this league this season.

Will try and contact SC Draft support and see what they have to say.

Emailing SC Draft Support back and forth at the moment.

Don't think it's anything you've done Le Grille as they tried to re-send the invite to me and it didn't come through either! #amateurs

Not surprised typical HS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back