THE ROOTARD 96 THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

TONY SHAW

Debutant
Feb 16, 2001
COLLINGWOOD
HERE YOU GO CHAMP YOUR VERY OWN THREAD SO YOU CAN KEEP CRAPPING ON ABOUT THINGS THAT HAPPENED AGES AGO WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS. NEVER MIND THAT COLLINGWOOD ARE A TEAM ON THE RISE IN 2001...AND THE w***erROOS ARE ON THE WAY...DOWN...IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE.

AND THAT MAKES ME SOOOOOOO HAPPY
biggrin.gif

HAHAHAHAHA I STOLE YOUR LITTLE FAGBOY CATCH PHRASE AND IT'S GETTING TO YOU IN THE WORST WAY. SUFFER AND LIVE WITH IT I OWN YOU LITTLE MAN JUST LIKE CARLTON OWNS 20% OF THE ROOS HAHAHAHA HELL I RECKON I COULD BUY 20% OF THE ROOS WITH THE COINS IN MY POCKET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE JOKE'S ON YOU NUMBNUTS...YOUR CLUB SUCKS!

ALL THOSE FINALS APPEARANCES SINCE THE 90S AND ONLY TWO FLAGS...FINALS CHOKERS!!

Entering these boards is a bit like swimming in a sewer - you are certain of bumping into a few turds, sooner or later.
Would the moderator please invoke the "Immature, Unemployable, and Dumb as Dog-s**t" filter. That should keep this flotsam away.

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

Tony Shaw, All that you are, you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them some used toilet-roll and get back in credit with them?

Originally posted by TONY SHAW:
HAHAHAHAHA I STOLE YOUR LITTLE FAGBOY CATCH PHRASE AND IT'S GETTING TO YOU IN THE WORST WAY. SUFFER AND LIVE WITH IT I OWN YOU LITTLE MAN JUST LIKE CARLTON OWNS 20% OF THE ROOS HAHAHAHA HELL I RECKON I COULD BUY 20% OF THE ROOS WITH THE COINS IN MY POCKET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE JOKE'S ON YOU NUMBNUTS...YOUR CLUB SUCKS!

ALL THOSE FINALS APPEARANCES SINCE THE 90S AND ONLY TWO FLAGS...FINALS CHOKERS!!

I see you idiots haven't changed. What was your DISGRACEFUL 1990's record again? Oh, sorry you won the flag in 1990!! And all of you morons still hang your hats on that particular day saying how great the club is!! The most unsuccessful club in the past 40 years is what you are but are all too stupid and narrow-minded to believe it.

So dick-wank, go back to your cave, knaw on your rock, shut the * up and keep your ridiculous opinions to yourself and your fellow throng of primative, rabid, filthy, disgusting, un-intelligent, useless and centrelink-dwelling supporters!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by The Rewboy:

I see you idiots haven't changed. What was your DISGRACEFUL 1990's record again? Oh, sorry you won the flag in 1990!! And all of you morons still hang your hats on that particular day saying how great the club is!! The most unsuccessful club in the past 40 years is what you are but are all too stupid and narrow-minded to believe it.

So dick-wank, go back to your cave, knaw on your rock, shut the * up and keep your ridiculous opinions to yourself and your fellow throng of primative, rabid, filthy, disgusting, un-intelligent, useless and centrelink-dwelling supporters!!

WHAT ABOUT YOUR EMBARASSING FINALS RECORD? ONLY TWO FLAGS FOR ALL THOSE FINALS APPEARANCES...THAT MUST BE DISAPPOINTING.
TALK ABOUT LOSING. I KNOW YOU LOST MANY MORE FINALS THAN WE DID IN THE 90S!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha and that came from TONY LOSER SHAW...

Kangaroos, the 21st century version of Fitzroy, they have a malignant cancerous tumour that has spread and is in it's terminal stages, nothing can save them it is just a matter of when...hope the players at least get paid for their trouble that is if the board haven't squandered what pitiful finances they have left through maladministration. They may be OK on the field but hopeless at running a business..
Two words spring to mind...Good riddance. Oh and as a PS ...kangaroos supporters ! Don't go away mad, just go away. The Paw..pers of the league

You obviously support a pack of ****

Originally posted by Winny Blues:
Kangaroos, the 21st century version of Fitzroy, they have a malignant cancerous tumour that has spread and is in it's terminal stages, nothing can save them it is just a matter of when...hope the players at least get paid for their trouble that is if the board haven't squandered what pitiful finances they have left through maladministration. They may be OK on the field but hopeless at running a business..
Two words spring to mind...Good riddance. Oh and as a PS ...kangaroos supporters ! Don't go away mad, just go away. The Paw..pers of the league

I HAVE NOTHING EXTRA TO SAY. I JUST WANT TO ADD ANOTHER REPLY SO THIS THREAD GETS THE FIRE ICON.

HAHAHAHA YOU w***erROOS ARE OBSESSED WITH ME!

IM - Yeah got the pun - not bad
biggrin.gif

Shaw - you come on here and post more messages on the Kangaroos board than anywhere else and then YOU call US obsessed!!! - Bizarre!!!

Just keep reinforcing that Collingwoodenspoon stereotype pal!

Cheers

Gonzo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back