Prediction The Round 23 Equation: Where do we finish

Where will we finish?

• 5th - Fold the club

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone anywhere.

Time to Hunt! (Something I havent heard or seen from our team recently)

Just got to dominate tonight, no two ways about it. Make a statement. get 3 or 4 percentage points and really go for it.

******* Hawks of all teams in the final round. * off Clarko, just for once in your life aye

Brisbane @ Gabba
or
Geelong @ MCG

Looking like it could be a choice of these two. Which one would we prefer ?

As long as it’s not Essendon at Optus I’m happy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you carried on like no end that they would make a difference. they didn't, at all. you were wrong
I said they could hurt if it came down to percentage. It didn't … at this stage. We negated their impact with an even worse performance.

I also thought we'd finish on 16 wins. Wrong about that too.

I thought we'd be in much better shape than we are. Wrong again.

I said they could hurt if it came down to percentage. It didn't. We mitigated their impact with an even worse performance.

I also thought we'd finish on 16 wins. Wrong about that too.

and if we took the foot off in the Freo game we may have limped over the line the week after against the Pies...

late goals are hardly worth sooking about and its been proven t had zero impact on our season. U were wrong

and if we took the foot off in the Freo game we may have limped over the line the week after against the Pies...

late goals are hardly worth sooking about and its been proven t had zero impact on our season. U were wrong
I've been wrong plenty of times this season. I admit it quite freely.

Those late goals were also symptomatic of our hot and cold BS, and our overall lack of killer instinct. But you are correct, the lost percentage has been overshadowed by actual losses. Even worse.

Last edited:
Time to Hunt! (Something I havent heard or seen from our team recently)

"Time to Hunt. But only if its something like a paralysed baby hippo in an open field. And I can call in a tactical nuclear strike to take it out. If its not helpless or half-dead then lets just go home".

Back