Official Team Thread The Roys FFC - Broken Medal Night

Remove this Banner Ad

He is apparently a horrible person in real life.
The whole nice guy persona is just an online façade.
Lifes tough at the top, you should try it some time ;)

He is apparently a horrible person in real life.
The whole nice guy persona is just an online façade.
Actually if you met him you would realise he probably has real life mobbs medals such is his physique, I actually saw his name on a shield at my local footy club such is his footy prowess. Unlike me who is clearly an armchair footy player

Preseason Friendly

It's time to dust off the cobwebs and get those qooty juices flowing.
We have a practice match.
With and against the Swamprats.

This is a Practice Match with a twist.
We've selected 20 players from each team and mixed them up. Just to make things confusing.
It'll be held in the Swampies thread

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...l-team-thread-now-with-100-more-ants.1184992/
Alberton Gorillas
Runk, Mooch (c), MannumPower, xenxen, Stoods, royboy2, Papa Juggs, I Dont Care, Wise Guy Sam, fitzroybowiedog, Power Raid, ShaunDuggan (c), GotTheGoodes, Ant Bear, Firestarter, Fizzler, Bicko, TradeDraft, ant555, Quadzilla

Roy Swamprats
ChristopHaha, bergholt, Obeanie1, Macca19, Cheval, Dingster, sportsmaniac89 (c), wharfie_1870, gaskin, philreich, A Bit High, Matt_352, Azarole, Chezzalenko Reborn, Barrels, 3KZ is Football, Mobbenfuhrer, Allikat (c), Klim, Dicky Fitzwell

Preseason Friendly

It's time to dust off the cobwebs and get those qooty juices flowing.
We have a practice match.
With and against the Swamprats.

This is a Practice Match with a twist.
We've selected 20 players from each team and mixed them up. Just to make things confusing.
It'll be held in the Swampies thread

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...l-team-thread-now-with-100-more-ants.1184992/
Alberton Gorillas
Runk, Mooch (c), MannumPower, xenxen, Stoods, royboy2, Papa Juggs, I Dont Care, Wise Guy Sam, fitzroybowiedog, Power Raid, ShaunDuggan (c), GotTheGoodes, Ant Bear, Firestarter, Fizzler, Bicko, TradeDraft, ant555, Quadzilla

Roy Swamprats
ChristopHaha, bergholt, Obeanie1, Macca19, Cheval, Dingster, sportsmaniac89 (c), wharfie_1870, gaskin, philreich, A Bit High, Matt_352, Azarole, Chezzalenko Reborn, Barrels, 3KZ is Football, Mobbenfuhrer, Allikat (c), Klim, Dicky Fitzwell
FBD, I'll only take directions from Allikat. sportsmaniac89 is a known Ant Bear sympathiser.

Great news to be playing with Mobbenfuhrer. What's drink of choice?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back