Official Team Thread The Roys FFC - Broken Medal Night

Remove this Banner Ad

tve22582-2-42.jpg

If MP doesn't choose I'm picking a number for him.

And it will be a dud number. Like 35 or something.
in all honesty mobbs medal winners like myself should be able to just boot a player from his Guernsey number if he likes it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

35 is the least appealing number.
let me give you a list of players who wore 35
Robert Harvey
Paul Chapman
Peter Daicos
Chad Cornes
Peter Dean
Bill Goggin
Simon Prestagiacomo
Michael Rischitelli

Hardly duds there and many champions, bugger it, fitzroybowiedog I want #35

in all honesty mobbs medal winners like myself should be able to just boot a player from his Guernsey number if he likes it

Check page 457 section 14: vii. It does stipulate that you can initiate the ancient practice of 'Cuius numurus furantur' which in Latin roughly translates doing what is your right to take what should have already been offered to you by your captain as he should literally should have given you the shirt off his back out of respect for you deeming it worthy to play for his side. Or something to that effect.

Anyway fitzroybowiedog looks like MP wants your number 35. And he is swinging his mobs medal around to get it.

:devil:

Check page 457 section 14: vii. It does stipulate that you can initiate the ancient practice of 'Cuius numurus furantur' which in Latin roughly translates doing what is your right to take what should have already been offered to you by your captain as he should literally should have given you the shirt off his back out of respect for you deeming it worthy to play for his side. Or something to that effect.

Anyway fitzroybowiedog looks like MP wants your number 35. And he is swinging his mobs medal around to get it.

:devil:
haha I had no idea it was the captains number, pretty sure last season I asked for 00 to be my number because that's how many days ive been sobre, it's also my number in nba2k16

let me give you a list of players who wore 35
Robert Harvey
Paul Chapman
Peter Daicos
Chad Cornes
Peter Dean
Bill Goggin
Simon Prestagiacomo
Michael Rischitelli

Hardly duds there and many champions, bugger it, fitzroybowiedog I want #35

Chad Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad