Official Team Thread The Roys FFC Season 26 - Congrats TedDougChris!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Yankees
Hello fitzroybowiedog and fellow Roys. I would like to offer and official welcome from the Sweet FA's official wagering partner for Season 26, QrownBet.

We have released our odds for where you think your team will finish at the end of the year, as well as the head to head markets for round 1. If anyone is interested in placing a few cheeky bucks on something, just start a PM with kdavva74 and myself or tags us in your post anywhere on the SFA board. As a starting offer, everyone will be given $5000 to wager on whatever they want. If you are looking at individual odds for things like possessions/goals in a game, margin over/under, end of season awards (MM, All SFA, etc) just let us know and we will be able to provide individual markets for you.

Thank you all and happy gambling!

TEAM MARKETS HERE
ROUND 1 H2H HERE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broken

Brownlow Medallist
Other Teams
Fitzroy, Redskins
Hello fitzroybowiedog and fellow Roys. I would like to offer and official welcome from the Sweet FA's official wagering partner for Season 26, QrownBet.

We have released our odds for where you think your team will finish at the end of the year, as well as the head to head markets for round 1. If anyone is interested in placing a few cheeky bucks on something, just start a PM with kdavva74 and myself or tags us in your post anywhere on the SFA board. As a starting offer, everyone will be given $5000 to wager on whatever they want. If you are looking at individual odds for things like possessions/goals in a game, margin over/under, end of season awards (MM, All SFA, etc) just let us know and we will be able to provide individual markets for you.

Thank you all and happy gambling!

TEAM MARKETS HERE
ROUND 1 H2H HERE

Freakie

Cool cool cool
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC

MannumPower

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Alberton Swamprats, Sunderland
mp signing in for the new season, I have a sore neck now from carrying a mobs medal and premiership medal both of which have fallen into the urinal on many occasions this off season

fitzroybowiedog

Cocaine and Bell Peppers
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, GSW, Oilers, Roys FFC
Thread starter #49
mp signing in for the new season, I have a sore neck now from carrying a mobs medal and premiership medal both of which have fallen into the urinal on many occasions this off season
I know the pain of the neck strain.

Top Bottom