Official Team Thread The Roys FFC Season 27 Community Rooms - CONGRATS 3KZ IS FOOTBALL BROKEN MEDALLIST S27!

Remove this Banner Ad

You're thinking of toes.
I wish I was :(

10_toes_by_mrmanipulator-d6qkpfu.jpg

Stats.JPG

Complete
I'll be totally honest with everyone. It wasn't a great week. Only 5 players managed to get above 15 touches, in our relatively low scoring draw against the Bombers. Allikat, Mooch, Runk and royboy2 managed to score 2 goals a piece in a dire slogfest. It was a tough game and the stats show it.
R03 C.JPG

Posting
Another great 16 posters effort, with TedDougChris and Mobbs out leading the line. It was a surprisingly enjoyable week against the maligned Bombers and it showed,
R03 P.JPG

Medals
TDC and fbd secure gold, pipping Runk, Mobbs, JackNah_8 and 3KZ is Football (who by the way is our only player to secure medals for on ground performance every round so far) who share the other shiny spoils.
R03 M.JPG

GORILLA OF THE WEEK

1551966421798.png

This weeks gorilla of the week goes to a Roy who is the perfect example of the laissez fair attitude of the Roys. This player hadn't had a single touch for the entire first 3 quarters. They'd spent the game relaxing and charming his way around the boundary line. The match was not a spectacle nor was it particularly exciting. It was a muddy spectacle that wasn't worth getting bothered over. However when the game started to come alive in the 4th, and the match on the line, this play cruised into action. and in the final quarter had 1 mark and 2 kicks for 2 goals. 2 goals that not only kept us in the hunt, but almost scored the win.
royboy2 is our deserving Gorilla of the Week this week. He stepped up when we needed a hero, sadly, the rest of us let him down.

congrats royboy2

round 1: JackNah_8
round 2: Allikat
round 3: Royboy2

1551967258802.png

Round 3 Roycognition Award

The week against the Bombers was, contrary to popular belief, surprisingly enjoyable. They'd been at the forefront of the league in recent weeks, bouncing from controversy to controversy, but they didn't let that get in the way of a jolly good romp through the match thread.
The winner of our special Roycognition Award given to the opposition poster that distinguishes themselves a true exponent of the arts of banter, divided the Roys locker room. So we divided the award.
Tony Lynn 15 and TheCoach16, although technically weren't in the team due to being utterly incompetent, were wonderful in the match thread, leaning into their follies and revelling in their ineptitude. They were fun and their were surprisingly funny, who would have thought that there was a bit of wit between those 4 empty ears.

Well done TL15 and TC16

Round 1: philreich
Round 2: manangatang
Round 3: Tony Lynn 15 & TheCoach16

Activity based on consistency of turning up rather than post number quantification (if that's a word) after Round 3.
We now have the 3 rounds of data so the rolling assessment will be effective from here through future reports.
It's great to see a good regular number of folks showing up!
0bYBEoE.jpg

Based on fbd's numbers, getting our spam ratio levels down to 38% is a fantastic effort! You guys are adding readability to the threads by keeping the discussion concise and contained, and you should be commended for it. It's a pleasure to stand among the premium community in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the highlight of my SFA career!...
Good luck for your match this week. And by good luck, I mean good luck remaining eligible to play this time :D
Are the ruours true you are planning a salvage of the old Blues Brothers team from very early seasons in a looming expansion bid?

Edit: fitzroybowiedog 's going to jail. *dances*

Last edited:
Good luck for your match this week. And by good luck, I mean good luck remaining eligible to play this time :D
Are the ruours true you are planning a salvage of the old Blues Brothers team from very early seasons in a looming expansion bid?
I can’t say too much right now. But you’ll be the first to know...

You want to be voted our favourite opposition player?
Only Barrels has this superpower!

I’m nowhere near the power and influence of Barrels !!

Oh well, one can dream...

Although - Barrels is a good chance this week given the quality of opposition posting so far...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back