Official Team Thread The Roys FFC Season 27 Community Rooms - CONGRATS 3KZ IS FOOTBALL BROKEN MEDALLIST S27!

Jul 26, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Middlesbrough, The Roys
Yes come on in el Tel :)

venables_michaelsteele.jpg

Hey guys!

Wrapped to be on board! Cheers very much for the warm welcome!
Welcome in! If things progress smoothly you might be a valid signing for our upcoming match. 24hrs until we can sign you, 2 days I think until we have to name a side. Can you hit the ground running or do you need a week in the virtual gym first? :D

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
UQ AFC (My only true team)
Well, I no longer need to please AFLQ or AFL. I could have been AFL but meh, beer, poker, hookers and pantskyle ranga monobrow was just too sexy.

For the last 3 seasons, I have pledged myself to the overlords of AFL as an umpire. But now I live in Townsville. I am free of it, so I will try. I want to really try to be the footy bloke that I once was.

I won't post on the main board much, or Lions or Cats board or local board. I will be a Roy for the rest of my career!

Well, I no longer need to please AFLQ or AFL. I could have been AFL but meh, beer, poker, hookers and pantskyle ranga monobrow was just too sexy.

For the last 3 seasons, I have pledged myself to the overlords of AFL as an umpire. But now I live in Townsville. I am free of it, so I will try. I want to really try to be the footy bloke that I once was.

I won't post on the main board much, or Lions or Cats board or local board. I will be a Roy for the rest of my career!
Oh watch out everyone, Chezz has gone professional Qootier!
Welcome back, hope all is good with you and sounds like a turbulent time. fbd dropped you while you were gone. You played Round 1. Hop into the match thread at https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ghting-furies-brunswick-junction-oval.1213460 and you might sneak back in before the weekend!

Jul 26, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Middlesbrough, The Roys
Ultime Thule huh? Better bring a coat.
A light jacket should do it I heard.

Good man. Nobody cares about the main board anyway. Team thread and match threads are where it's at.

el Tel

Debutant
Oct 24, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Leeds United
Welcome in! If things progress smoothly you might be a valid signing for our upcoming match. 24hrs until we can sign you, 2 days I think until we have to name a side. Can you hit the ground running or do you need a week in the virtual gym first? :D
Welcome el Tel!

Peace be to you... as long as you bring me a beer, ya mugga!
Greetings !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers guys! if it all goes through in time, there's nothing wrong with being chucked in the deep end! Might do a hammy though.... then it will be time indeed for amber refreshment!

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Oh watch out everyone, Chezz has gone professional Qootier!
Welcome back, hope all is good with you and sounds like a turbulent time. fbd dropped you while you were gone. You played Round 1. Hop into the match thread at https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ghting-furies-brunswick-junction-oval.1213460 and you might sneak back in before the weekend!

I don't blame him for dropping me. I've been a useless waste of space :'(

But when life comes back to footy, it comes back to qooty, and I will reclaim myself as a legend. I want to be a 300 game legend.... the Worst 300 gamer of all time! That is my goal!

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Cheers guys! if it all goes through in time, there's nothing wrong with being chucked in the deep end! Might do a hammy though.... then it will be time indeed for amber refreshment!

Do a virtual one if you get the choice, much easier to live with !!

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
I sees I have been dropped for many games now. Understandable.

Its time for pre-NEAFL umpiring Chezwick to return.

Need you to make it habit for me. Help me! Give rebirth to Chezzalenko (Aka... RUL.... Chezwick)

Tag every post you have with my username and make me post. Give rebirth to me

Need you to make it habit for me. Help me! Give rebirth to Chezzalenko (Aka... RUL.... Chezwick)

We tested retrospective tagging of past posts recently and it didn't seem to work. It'll have to be forward posts only :p

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC

Welcome Home Chezz. I got a spot on the field waiting for you.

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor

ew umpiring? but there's so much running!

Dyson Roy Lacy

Debutant
Feb 16, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Warning to all Roys.

In an attempted to thwart your attempts at ruining my debut coaching season, there will be changes coming. i need to do my part to stop you all from being terrible.

Back