The rule that will fix congestion

Remove this Banner Ad

Guessing you've only seen 5 years of footy in your life and you think this is what the game should look like

But you know what would fix it , get rid of prior opportunity, you get caught with the ball free kick, you throw it and I’m looking at Melbourne players free kick, stop the rugby league passes , get rid of the rules that have crept into the game because , either of the Gerard’s don’t like “ the look” , oh he had no prior opportunity to dispose of the ball well , you know what that’s holding the ball, it certainly was when I was growing up, players don’t have. Ball and tackled , well that’s holding the man, it’s a novel idea, you get tackled drop the ball well * me that’s illegal disposal , happens 30-40 times a game play on or an arbitrary free. Two handed or one handed flick * that was outlawed in ted whitens day

But you know what would fix it , get rid of prior opportunity, you get caught with the ball free kick, you throw it and I’m looking at Melbourne players free kick, stop the rugby league passes , get rid of the rules that have crept into the game because , either of the Gerard’s don’t like “ the look” , oh he had no prior opportunity to dispose of the ball well , you know what that’s holding the ball, it certainly was when I was growing up, players don’t have. Ball and tackled , well that’s holding the man, it’s a novel idea, you get tackled drop the ball well **** me that’s illegal disposal , happens 30-40 times a game play on or an arbitrary free. Two handed or one handed flick **** that was outlawed in ted whitens day

So after that gigantic rant you are basically agreeing with the rule change I suggested.... bloody hell

I note the AFL and mouthpieces are now re writing history by way of what the rule changes were meant to achieve.

Just PR really

That had me thinking. all players are on GPS today. Couldnt they get some boffins to define some benchmarks based on GPS data? then we could really see if things are working.

But then theyd have to be accountable, cant have that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back