Rumour The rumour on the St Kilda board is..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeXus Nick

All Australian
Jan 28, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
.......... that North Melbourne will be relocating to Tasmania next year. Apparently Hawthorn have been advised that 2017 will be their last playing games down there. Do you guys know if there is any substance to this?

.......... that North Melbourne will be relocating to Tasmania next year. Apparently Hawthorn have been advised that 2017 will be their last playing games down there. Do you guys know if there is any substance to this?
It's called a brothel. I suggest you go get a root. Better still ask for a Cleveland Steamer. You'll never look back. :stern look

• Banned
It's called a brothel. I suggest you go get a root. Better still ask for a Cleveland Steamer. You'll never look back. :stern look
Are you for real? Mate, go over to the Saints board and check before shooting your mouth off.

Yep not a relocation but they want us to be the sole team down there until they have their own team. So yes they are kicking hawthorn out and no we are not relocating.

It's funny these things pop up because we are rebuilding any other team does it no one gives a s**t, st kilda isn't a power house neither maybe you relocate to New Zealand

Yep not a relocation but they want us to be the sole team down there until they have their own team. So yes they are kicking hawthorn out and no we are not relocating.

It's funny these things pop up because we are rebuilding any other team does it no one gives a s**t, st kilda isn't a power house neither maybe you relocate to New Zealand
That might guarantee they secure Dustin Martin, he would also get the $500,000 extra a year ambassador money from the AFL

Mate our president literally just came out and said we are never relocating anywhere, and we just received preliminary approval for massive redevelopment at Arden street. We the North Melbourne football club ffs, you might as well ask port if they're relocating to China. Plus, as a Tasmanian, I can tell you that no one down here wants either North or Hawthorn to relocate. They're Melbourne clubs, and we deserve our own ****ing team. The AFL needs to bite the bullet, merge Brisbane and Gold Coke and give Tassie the team we've deserved for years, and in the meantime anyone who thinks North is ever going anywhere can **** off and burn a dwarf.

Mate our president literally just came out and said we are never relocating anywhere, and we just received preliminary approval for massive redevelopment at Arden street. We the North Melbourne football club ffs, you might as well ask port if they're relocating to China. Plus, as a Tasmanian, I can tell you that no one down here wants either North or Hawthorn to relocate. They're Melbourne clubs, and we deserve our own ****ing team. The AFL needs to bite the bullet, merge Brisbane and Gold Coke and give Tassie the team we've deserved for years, and in the meantime anyone who thinks North is ever going anywhere can **** off and burn a dwarf.
I agree, I don't want North to relocate. Having said that though if St Kilda were in danger of going broke I would rather they relocate.

What's the difference between 3 dicks and a joke?

Your mum can't take a joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, I don't want North to relocate. Having said that though if St Kilda were in danger of going broke I would rather they relocate.
F*** this stuff shits me. WTF are we going broke? FFS. Nothin against you NeXus Nick, but this total bullish!t that "North are broke", we have no money. No supporters. It's #%^*ing insane nonsense.

F*** this stuff shits me. WTF are we going broke? FFS. Nothin against you NeXus Nick, but this total bullish!t that "North are broke", we have no money. No supporters. It's #%^*ing insane nonsense.

eeTBaOQIRz0tQdn-rYlmSDCv-COFdoFf3wbmh6kmR8L8pRtoaNASu6qJxb8Za2hAbZ-Qrv6wx-0CNXoi2kQWxJGGYeKdBrWxtlwme15alNqlMia0utYR8nZmzq34lDaN_iRqOdcTxPy3W7iL1dw22rWAuCrau_62aftfAe2ZIyn1tSfC8UtN4QKhwdV3VlNvbjKf-XaVyka2DxWUZAKCzBNDEfHgO7Y=w350-h200-nc

Nah, we're fine where we are.

Thread flushed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back