News The Rumoured Amazon Prime Documentary

Genghis Tron

HBF
Koala Light vs Dark Charity Match Gumbies FFC - Sweet F.A.
Apr 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Void
Were they exclusively following Richmond? Thought they bounced around a few clubs.

Keen either way.

Were they exclusively following Richmond? Thought they bounced around a few clubs.

Keen either way.

They started the season following personalities at 6 clubs. Without spoiling it and naming them, the clubs were Richmond, Carlton, Adelaide, Gold Coast, West Coast and Collingwood.

Haere Ra

Mar 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Nah they did one on about 6 clubs this year... ours focuses mostly on Peggy.
They started the season following personalities at 6 clubs. Without spoiling it and naming them, the clubs were Richmond, Carlton, Adelaide, Gold Coast, West Coast and Collingwood.

Haere Ra
No Collingwood aren’t involved.. the other club is GWS

what’s with the secrecy it was announcedon AFL site and all media outlets all the personalities involved ages ago?

May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur

what’s with the secrecy it was announcedon AFL site and all media outlets all the personalities involved ages ago?

They probably jumped ship from the GWS boat when they realised they shat the bed severely following an incident about 14 months ago

Mar 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
They probably jumped ship from the GWS boat when they realised they shat the bed severely following an incident about 14 months ago
Haha the GWS one is on coniglio so it will probably be one of the best... all the behind the scenes meetings with him getting dropped etc

others are Carlton/betts
Suns/dew
Crows/Sloane
Eagles/nic Nat

Apologies. I forgot about Coniglio.

Haere Ra

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I guess everyone heard there was an Amazon film crew following the Tigers this year, I searched the board for threads with amazon and found nothing.

Anyone know the level of access the crew were given and what/when we can expect to see something? I'm hoping for a 'The Last Dance/Drive to Survive' kinda quality and insight, but won't hold my breath.
took about 3 secs to type in

or abit longer searching AFL site

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
i didn't know about this. makes sense now why the AFL media were pushing drama about us so hard every week even more than they normally would

if its anything like drive to survive all those moments will be dramatized to the max

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
68EFFF73-943D-4135-9115-3102F1D72F05.jpeg

why didn’t Eddie just make them

Back