Prediction The run home, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want to go into the last week with some chance of finals, even though we’ve been putrid, it’s been a s**t few months with covid and all and it’d be nice to dream.

That said, season will surely be gone by Saturday night.

Ever since we got rid of the demons logo it's been a disaster , even for Melbourne standards.

I blame that.

* your corperate Chinese sponsorships, bring it back you mongoloids, the fans are the ones saving this dumbass club from folding anyway.

I miss our late nineties early 2000s logo so much :(

I just want to go into the last week with some chance of finals, even though we’ve been putrid, it’s been a sh*t few months with covid and all and it’d be nice to dream.

That said, season will surely be gone by Saturday night.

Im torn, on the one hand I feel like you

on the other hand not making finals feels like the best way to get sole change at the club

and then in like - how can a side that had 7 changes possibly win this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T
Im torn, on the one hand I feel like you

on the other hand not making finals feels like the best way to get sole change at the club

and then in like - how can a side that had 7 changes possibly win this week?
True, limping into finals and being smashed in an elimination final (much like Essendon last season) will only delay a big decision needed by the club in moving Goodwin on. We really haven’t played good footy this season.

T

True, limping into finals and being smashed in an elimination final (much like Essendon last season) will only delay a big decision needed by the club in moving Goodwin on. We really haven’t played good footy this season.
But if we do make the finals it’ll be because we’ve won two games. Sure, results will need to go our way, but we still need to win. I see that as deserving enough. If you make 8th you deserve it. In saying that I have confidence we make the 8. None. It’s 2017 all over again. So basically the question is how far have we come in 3 years? Well after no finals 2 years running (assuming we’re don’t make it) id say 1 step forward and 2 back.

I mean the thing I am so dark about is that we’ve got no way of sacking Goodwin unless there’s a clause in the contract that suggests such. Otherwise he just stays put and we don’t move forward unless something massive happens to change his coaching.

We should be looking further forward ... to an exceptionally produced 2021 promotional video series where we can marvel at the players grit and determination to atone for the 2020 results. We shall be in awe of the team closeness on show in their spirited bonding through gruelling beach activities. Just imagine our excitement levels as the series fades to end and the players face the reality that footy involves kicking and catching, concentration is needed all game, all season and helping your team mates involves more than cheering on a beach crab walk.

We should be looking further forward ... to an exceptionally produced 2021 promotional video series where we can marvel at the players grit and determination to atone for the 2020 results. We shall be in awe of the team closeness on show in their spirited bonding through gruelling beach activities. Just imagine our excitement levels as the series fades to end and the players face the reality that footy involves kicking and catching, concentration is needed all game, all season and helping your team mates involves more than cheering on a beach crab walk.
I would actually love it if we did another bio-promo effort in the off season. Just to see wtf they would call it. To Hell and Back II? To Hell and getting there via aimless routes while shopping for antiques? To Hell and Back via purgatory of currently unknown duration?

To Hell and Beyond is my pick.

I would actually love it if we did another bio-promo effort in the off season. Just to see wtf they would call it. To Hell and Back II? To Hell and getting there via aimless routes while shopping for antiques? To Hell and Back via purgatory of currently unknown duration?

I personally like “To Hell and Back - Retribution 2021” purely for the Hollywood dystopian feel and the irony of “same again ad infinitum”

I personally like “To Hell and Back - Retribution 2021” purely for the Hollywood dystopian feel and the irony of “same again ad infinitum”

The sequel to something no one even asked for in the first place. Sounds right up the clubs alley to me.

Two Hell, aren’t back.

or: Crouching Toumpas hidden Morton.

St Kilda, one loss down, one to go. Or the Dogs to drop one as well. Now let's go give GWS a belting, get the supporters hopes up for the 8th time this season, then inevitably stuff it up in the last second of the season in a soul crushing way, that's the true Melbourne way. None of this season over with 2 or 3 rounds to go nonsense, the emotional roller coaster has not stopped just yet thank you very much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back