Fixture The Run Home: 2021 Edition - we're in!!

Which three teams make it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when I said that I couldn't care whether or not we played finals?

This was my feelings after the WC win. Fair to say the expectations were well founded despite my feeling that not making the finals might be in our best interests. Hopefully we have advanced our game enough to be worthy opponents in an elim final for once.
We had 7 players out yesterday that I had pencilled in for our best 22 at the start of the year. When you add to that our 5 interstate trips in the first 11 rounds and the achievement of being in finals contention with this young team is something to be immensely proud of.

The key now is to not be satisfied with this. Our aim should be much higher, and I’m talking this year. Bugger lowering expectations now. As the youngsters tire we will get back our senior absentees. Plus we will have less travel in the second half of the year if Covid fu**s off again. I’m not saying we can win a premiership this year or anything delusional like that but just looking at where we sit I’ve got far more expectation with this team now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was my feelings after the WC win. Fair to say the expectations were well founded despite my feeling that not making the finals might be in our best interests. Hopefully we have advanced our game enough to be worthy opponents in an elim final for once.
Yeah I copped a few passive aggressive laugh reacts after posting I think we’ll make the 8 after the WC win.

And we absolutely shouldn’t be settling for ‘competitive’ next week. We should be kicking the can as far down the road as we can. Our list is healthy and good enough to beat any team on our day.

That guy has been on shrooms since 798. Took them as a part of some Viking raid and never came down. Somehow his continual dancing ended up in a street parade. Amazing performance.

He's the best.

Back