Prediction The run home - how many do we win?

How many more games will we win?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 18 12.4%

Votes: 39 26.9%

Votes: 30 20.7%

Votes: 53 36.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

philohk

on holiday by mistake
Jun 18, 2008
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So here's what we're up against:

Fremantle (Subiaco)
Sydney (MCG)
Richmond (MCG)
North (Tassie)
Carlton (Etihad)
Bulldogs (Etihad)

I think we're a genuine shot in all of them on current form. How many will we win? I'd say four. (But not which four...)

5 for me. I'm thinking we'll lose one to either $yd$ or Tigers. I'm hoping the Doggies chances will be well and truly shot before we meet them so they'll lack interest in the contest. Carlton is the only decent winning streak we have alive so losing that one is NOT an option.

Win 5 and we're out come September. Win six and we're in.

So I say all six.
have you done AFL ladder predictor? I can sneak us in with 5 wins. I think it's safe to say we can rely on other teams losing. The likes of Richmond, Saints, Demons, Bombers, Eagles, Dockers and even Swans will drop a bunch of games.

have you done AFL ladder predictor? I can sneak us in with 5 wins. I think it's safe to say we can rely on other teams losing. The likes of Richmond, Saints, Demons, Bombers, Eagles, Dockers and even Swans will drop a bunch of games.

I tried that but picking one winner is hard enough! Agree it's a possibility though.

So here's what we're up against:

Fremantle (Subiaco)
Sydney (MCG)
Richmond (MCG)
North (Tassie)
Carlton (Etihad)
Bulldogs (Etihad)

I think we're a genuine shot in all of them on current form. How many will we win? I'd say four. (But not which four...)
I would say 4 - one of the next three and then finish with three straight including smashing the dogs last game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't. I'm just going off the rule that 13 gets you in, 12 is a crap shoot, and 11 is likely to miss. Win six and we're on 12.5, which is as good as 13. Win 5 and we're on 11.5, which with our crappy percentage is as good as 11.

Right now we need Norf to beat Essendon. I'm glad to be cheering against the bombers again.

Disappointed that ten wasn't an option! Still hoping Geelong Hawthorn grand final with JOM Norm Smith and Izzy kicking the winning goal after the siren and beating Dangerwood by 2 points. Not to mention Tom voted MVP for the final series to go with his 2017 Brownlow, with the 2017 Rising Star Ryan Burton a close second. I dare to dream!

Did we win 1 from 5 then 5.5 from 11

Suggests 3 from the last 6

Not unknown for a team missing finals to win the last 5 when the team pressure comes off and individual career pressure comes on

May just miss finals

Even if we win them all, will probably still miss by one game. Spewin. Will need others to drop games. If only we had one more win, I would have backed us to sneak in. We need a xmas miracle.

Even if we win them all, will probably still miss by one game. Spewin. Will need others to drop games. If only we had one more win, I would have backed us to sneak in. We need a xmas miracle.

I reckon if we win them all we're in. Likely a bunch of teams on 12 wins, maybe some on 11. Trouble is a few play each other - we need draws dammit!

Back