Prediction The run home - last 5 games

Remove this Banner Ad

To finish top 4 we need to win all three games, then 2 of these outcomes must happen.
  • Brisbane lose 1 of their games ( possible)
  • Sydney lose 1 of their games (possible)
  • Melbourne lose 2 of their games (unlikely)
  • Collingwood lose 2 of their games (possible)
We can still get 4th spot winning 2 out of 3 depending on other results over the final 3 rounds.....
Melb beat collingwood.
St. Kilda beat Brizzie
Swans beat Colliingwood.
Melbourne beat Brizzie.
Carlton beat Collingwood...

We can still get 4th spot winning 2 out of 3 depending on other results over the final 3 rounds.....
Melb beat collingwood.
St. Kilda beat Brizzie
Swans beat Colliingwood.
Melbourne beat Brizzie.
Carlton beat Collingwood...
I don't know if we finish fourth even if we win the last 3 games.

Working the ladder predictor I reckon there's a team that wants us to win against the Bulldogs even more than we do.
Carlton could beat Collingwood and still miss the finals if Richmond/Bulldogs win all 3 (Port/Hawks/Essendon and Us/GWS/Hawks).

Us vs the Bulldogs in an elimination final is very possible if we both win our last two.

Celebrate the little things for the next couple of days everyone. Whether we sneak into the four or finish 8th…….

……….we’re in the finals for the first time since 2016!!
Well Done Good Job GIF by You Blew It!

The draw will probably cost us a top 4 spot now. Being 4 points behind Collingwood would have been perfect due to there percentage. And only would have relied on the slipping up once not twice.

It may have been mentioned in another thread but I think if Carlton win any 2 of their last 3, we finish at least 4th.

What a weird feeling to be relying on Carltank to win, we will be honorary supporters for two weeks and then wipe our hands of them forever.

At least two weeks is much more palatable than being a rusted on Blues supporter for the past 2 decades.

I’m going to be the devils advocate here, even though I acknowledge that Freo have had a ripper season.

Could the team get ahead of themselves this season, by “over achieving” ?.

Point I’m making that coming through an winning a final, then losing game two, might be good for the team in the long run ?.

The alternative is we get in the top 4, make it through to the prelim or grand final, then bow out. Could we think that we are better than we are ?.

In the first scenario, we drop out after two finals, but the players have fire in their bellies, and see what they need to do to get to the ultimate prize. In the second scenario, we become satisfied with our season and the players pat themselves on the back, and think it will “just occur” next season, they lack that biting passion ?.

Freo finals was the first step this season, now to rip the finals apart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Carlton any chance to beat Melbourne or Collingwood?

If they can beat Melbourne and Collingwood beat Sydney then we finish 3rd and play the pies at the G week one (provided we win our remaining games)

That would be a very good outcome for us

Carlton won’t win another game I reckon. Injury and form has ****ed them

Fremantle’s biggest concern heading into finals is that a fully fit Fyfe is ready for selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fremantle’s biggest concern heading into finals is that a fully fit Fyfe is ready for selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would have thought that was timely considering Tabs has gone down again. We really need some marking targets in the forward line and Fyfe was just starting to show something, I welcome him back.

Carlton won’t win another game I reckon. Injury and form has *ed them
Carlton have been the best side all season and they will continue their much upwards and onwards by winning their last 3, starting with a big win today.
We are the Navy Blues, the might something something blues, la la la
:) :p

If Collingwood beat Sydney we’re good. Bris needs to play Melb so one of them has to lose.

Collingwood have had one of the most remarkable runs of close wins in history... which of course means they will lose to Sydney by a point.

I’m going to be the devils advocate here, even though I acknowledge that Freo have had a ripper season.

Could the team get ahead of themselves this season, by “over achieving” ?.

Point I’m making that coming through an winning a final, then losing game two, might be good for the team in the long run ?.

The alternative is we get in the top 4, make it through to the prelim or grand final, then bow out. Could we think that we are better than we are ?.

In the first scenario, we drop out after two finals, but the players have fire in their bellies, and see what they need to do to get to the ultimate prize. In the second scenario, we become satisfied with our season and the players pat themselves on the back, and think it will “just occur” next season, they lack that biting passion ?.

Freo finals was the first step this season, now to rip the finals apart.
I have this Brisbane 2021 vibe.

If freo gets 4th, we go out in straight sets.

Freo gets 5th I am confident we can beat the 8th placed side

Remove this Banner Ad

Back