Analysis The run home

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine question and apologies for my naivety but I never quite got this. Did it mean that you thought we would come 9th or was it something to do with posting a dumb thread?

My computer has a cache problem and sometimes crashes.

Originally went to post 4th,however PC crashed.

The 4th and 9th videos look similar at first,hence the mistake.

Which they will IMO. So basically if we win we will play Richmond, if we lose it will be GWS or Geelong.
Could be wrong but I don’t think the predictor takes into account the actual scores the sides kick

I’m definitely no maths wizz but if GC score say 10 goals the cats probably need to win by 60-70 points , very doable though if GC don’t show up
It almost comes down to how much GC score

Could be wrong but I don’t think the predictor takes into account the actual scores the sides kick

I’m definitely no maths wizz but if GC score say 10 goals the cats probably need to win by 60-70 points , very doable though if GC don’t show up
It almost comes down to how much GC score

I'm expecting Geelong to win by 70+, so all my predictions are based on that.

If we lose against Sydney and:
Geelong Win by more than 40ish or less AND GWS win by 10ish or less - We Play Melbourne, Geelong or GWS win by more, we'll play Geelong
Melbourne Win - We play GWS

Win against Sydney and:
Geelong win by 40ish and GWS Win by 20ish or more - Sydney would play Geelong and GWS would cop Melb

If all the higher rank teams then win their next matches, we'd end up playing WC away in a Prelim
If all the higher rank teams win (except Rich v Us) we'd end playing Collingwood in a G.

Win tonight and it makes it easier.

I was playing with the ladder predictor... just for fun and we can actually finish 2nd.. lol of course it means weagles losing to Lions and Pies losing as well... A girl can dream

I was playing with the ladder predictor... just for fun and we can actually finish 2nd.. lol of course it means weagles losing to Lions and Pies losing as well... A girl can dream
Freo are close. Trailing Pies by 4 points with 7:40 left in the last quarter.

Would prefer Collingwood up first at this stage. Richmond's list practically couldn't be in better health and as a team they're just coasting in 2nd gear.

I think our best chance now is to avoid the Tigers until (hopefully) the Grand Final. At which point hopefully their list isn't as cherry ripe and they've lost form - or better yet, already been knocked out of finals by someone else.

**** no, all my family and mates that barrack for Richmond are shitting themselves playing Hawthorn. I just keep saying it’s yours to lose!
Richmond supporters would be jumpy. I don't think the Richmond team would be though. They have every right to go into a game against us with full confidence.

What ever the case, we've made top 4 now so let's just beat which ever team we end up against after tomorrow.

Happy to call 14 & 8 now. Close loss to Sydney who are a top 4 contender. I was at the Brisbane game and the Lions were brilliant on the day. A 15 point loss to the Eagles not bad. Scrappy win over Port who are a def top 8 contender. Call me crazy but I am still a believer. Yes we are playing ugly but there are some signs.
You clearly underestimated us. 15-7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back