Votes: 13 26.0%
  • 13th/14th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bottom 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With Port & Melbourne's injuries + a tough game for North vs Adelaide (in Adelaide) - the prospect of finals really is almost in our hands if we can win just two more...... God this season is giving me anxiety

Simply have to beat Richmond at the MCG lets hope they feel they dont have too much to play for and are 10% off

We really needed a healthy Saad and Fantasia for this game

I thought Saad was also ruled out?

Doing the ladder predictor you can really see how much stuff has to go right for us to make it even if we win both which is already a bloody difficult task.

Doing the ladder predictor you can really see how much stuff has to go right for us to make it even if we win both which is already a bloody difficult task.
I don’t really think the stuff that has to go right is that far fetched anymore.

It’s more what we need to do...

I don’t really think the stuff that has to go right is that far fetched anymore.

It’s more what we need to do...

Its not so much that its far fetched its just we need a number of results to go to the favourite which are far from certainties. We've already seen tons of upsets this season. But anyway if we lose this Friday its all a moot point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not so much that its far fetched its just we need a number of results to go to the favourite which are far from certainties. We've already seen tons of upsets this season. But anyway if we lose this Friday its all a moot point.

Agreed. Of all the things that we need to go right i see friday nights game as the hardest. If we pull it off, i can see us steam rolling port adealiade with our momentum. Not to mention the fact Port has key player injuries affecting their core making it hard for the team to adapt/establish a new wiining game style.

Further Port needs to lose to collingwood at the g this round, which again isnt unimaginanle if not more than likely.

We need north to lose one of their last 2 games. I see them as underdogs against Adelaide in adelaide. But they will most likely beat saints the following week.

Also need Melbourne to lose to wc and gws which isnt out of the question, but i see this as our 2nd greatest obstacle. More so gws at the MCG.

Dont see the point in discussing geelong given they play freo and GC at home which i imagine they'll win granting them a top 8 spot.

Last edited:
Talia out for Adelaide makes North’s task a bit easier. Big B.B. has no match-up. If North get some forward 50 entries he’ll be shelling peas.

Also Kelly and Shaw out for GWS leaves them vulnerable to Sydney. Would’ve been good to see Sydney smashed for percentage... that’s if we beat Richmond of course...

Last edited:
Assuming that North lose to Adelaide and Geelong win their remaining games, we need 2 of Sydney, Melbourne and Port to lose both games if we are to win this week. Port only really need to lose this week and we can control the second result.
Sydney have GWS and Hawthorn
Melbourne have West Coast and GWS

Lucky for us, all opponents have top 4 and home finals to play for so the result isn't meaningless for them.
This week, we want Collingwood, Fremantle, GWS, West Coast and Adelaide to win. If we're battling for a spot with Sydney, it may come down to percentage like Melbourne and West Coast last year.

Nobody seems to think Freo can beat Cats. They are a young unpredictable team. Suns beat Swans. It's on the cards. And would be fantastic to see the Cats miss..

Talia out for Adelaide makes North’s task a bit easier. Big B.B. has no match-up. If North get some forward 50 entries he’ll be shelling peas.

Also Kelly and Shaw out for GWS leaves them vulnerable to Sydney. Would’ve been good to see Sydney smashed for percentage... that’s if we beat Richmond of course...
GWS are in a weird spot with their last 2 games against contenders for a top 8 spot for us, if we lose to tigers we hope like hell that GWS Lose every game from now since we have their 2nd round pick but if by some way we do beat tigers we are hoping like hell that GWS win their games.

GWS are in a weird spot with their last 2 games against contenders for a top 8 spot for us, if we lose to tigers we hope like hell that GWS Lose every game from now since we have their 2nd round pick but if by some way we do beat tigers we are hoping like hell that GWS win their games.
Their 2nd round pick will be determined by how they play in finals rather than their ladder position though

Back