Prediction The Run Home

Remove this Banner Ad

How many does everyone see us winning in the next 3?

Realistically, only one, even I’m not that confident we do get atleast one. Depending what st kilda shows up
One at best

How many does everyone see us winning in the next 3?

Realistically, only one, even I’m not that confident we do get atleast one. Depending what st kilda shows up
My guess:

Geelong: Free hit. We play really really well, run them close, but butcher the win with inefficient F50 conversion. Expected score and stats say we should have won easily. Hope builds among supporters that we can mix it with the best.

Brisbane: We need to win to make finals. Huge lead up to the game. Pressure is on as we are playing well. Brisbane undermanned and getable. We sh*t the bed and are 8 goals down by halftime. Some pleb Lion nobody has ever heard of plays the game of his life and kicks 5.

Sydney: Pressure off as we cant make finals. They are shooting for top 4. We play brilliantly and win comfortably

Result: 12 wins and miss finals on percentage

Last edited:
One at best

I think in all likelihood we win one at most on form but Brisbane is looking a bit poo and Sydney are levelled away from home. It really depends how desperate for credibility this side is. Ratts should be under pressure, he was a much better coach when he was s**t scared about losing his job.

I have good feeling about this week for no good reason. Usually means we'll get done by 100 points but I'll run with it.

Roma is playing with large bandage on leg.
Seems a little proppy.
'2nd best ruck combo after Gawn/Jackson' 🤷‍♂
Hasn't done so well recently. Oppo roves to them.

We lose clearances most games.
Our 'take the game on' stopped after the Cats game.
We are inaccurate, have serious issues going into F50, and have a big liability in Hill.

Tough run home, we'll slide out of the 8.

Finish in 10th spot.
great call

Remove this Banner Ad

Back