Prediction The Run Home

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond defeating Brisbane was a big favour. It closed out the last combination of results where we could lose one game and not finish inside the top 4.
We can lose 2. But Brisbane have to lose 2 out of Carlton/St Kilda/Melbourne. Or our one win is against Sydney and swans lose to saints away the following week.

A recurring theme from McRae in post game pressers and TV/radio spots over the last 10 weeks is reminding the team at half and 3/4 time to keep taking risks and not going back into our shell.

If we can play the way the coaching group wants us to over 4 quarters (and other things like injury go our way) I think we can go deep in September.

This has 2002 feels for me. Not the most talented but rise to the occasion in big games and work cohesively as a unit. Week in week out, my expectations are exceeded and there is exciting twists and turns to be had for the remainder of the season. One thing I am confident about though is we won’t go missing when the heat goes on. Win or lose, our blokes will give their all and will force sides to execute their best to beat us. I loved that 2002 side and I love this one.

Forgot the AFL Members tickets for Round 23 went on Sale today.

Jumped on at 1.10 (10 minutes late) and my tickets were already at Q26 holy s**t.

They're gonna crack 90K easily

Don’t worry we won’t lose another game this year. I’m calling it right now we will win the premiership. F what the media says they had us for the spoon. We learnt more from the west coast and geelong games than people can see.

We have barely any injuries, Moore will be back before finals.

To all my fellow legends members out there save your cash. We will be at the grand final and lifting the cup. Put your house on it! 🏆

IM LOOKING PRETTY GOOD NOW ARENT I GENTS!

GO PIES!!!! 16 FOR 16 !!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back