Prediction The Run Home

Remove this Banner Ad

Soaring Magpie

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
A place to discuss everything related to our final 1/3 of the season.
Our upcoming opposition, the ladder, and the chances of finals.
As we enter the final 7 weeks it’s a great time to start looking towards the end of season and our finals chances!

We can still get in the 4 if we win the games we should and snag one of the tougher ones at the end of the season

If we had Murphy at the start of the season we’d have at least an extra win on the board. Those KPF’s were smoking us in the early rounds

I have a feeling we'll lose 1 in the next 4... dunno who. I don't think it's North though.

I don't think we'll beat Melbourne the next time around... but think we could beat both Sydney and Carlton.

I see at least 4 wins, so possibly 14-15 wins for the year.

A lot will depend on the D.Moore injury, without him it makes it difficult to go deep into September, with him and the form we have had over the last 6 weeks and anything is possible.

When you look at the draw, there is so many teams in and around the 6-10 spots that have tough draws or play each other, for us the draw has opened up nicely and if we can capitalize on it, it holds us in good stead for a finals birth.

No point harping about cats and eagles what if. They lost and learnt from the cats game. We have won 3 under a kick and built belief. I have this feeling we drop one of the next 4 and win 2/3 to finish. Top 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you look at the draw, there is so many teams in and around the 6-10 spots that have tough draws or play each other, for us the draw has opened up nicely and if we can capitalize on it, it holds us in good stead for a finals birth.

Let’s hope it’s to one of the 100-plus gamers then!

Our last seven games
North Melbourne Home W (95%/5%)
Adelaide Away W (65%/35%)
Essendon Home W (70%/30%)
Port Adelaide Home W (55%/45%)
Melbourne Away L (40%/60%)
Sydney Away W (50%/50%)
Carlton Away L (50%/50%)

Realisticly, we should finish 14-8 or 15-7 depending on Injuries, Form, etc etc.
Port Adelaide, Essendon, Adelaide are considered danger games if we aren't switched on from the start.
I could see us beating Melbourne or Carlton again.

Our last seven games
North Melbourne Home W (95%/5%)
Adelaide Away W (65%/35%)
Essendon Home W (80%/20%)
Port Adelaide Home W (55%/45%)
Melbourne Away L (40%/60%)
Sydney Away W (50%/50%)
Carlton Away W (80%/20%)

Realisticly, we should finish 14-8 or 15-7 depending on Injuries, Form, etc etc.
Port Adelaide, Essendon, Adelaide are considered danger games if we aren't switched on from the start.
I could see us beating Melbourne or Carlton again.
Edited so its more accurate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back