Analysis The run home

Remove this Banner Ad

Kaneo copping it from everyone now

God Caro shits me, Hutch talking to Kane and she instantly butts in coz everyone is dying to know what she thinks in her own mind,

If we beat Hawthorn we should tank the last round for an ‘away’ final against the Pies.
This whole coping mechanism doesn't make any sense to me. We want Collingwood at the G when we can't even beat Carlton there. Finish 4th and it's all over rover

So what. We have beaten the Pies once already, doesn't make a whit of difference if we play them at the G finishing fourth.

Stats are interesting but ultimately have no bearing on the future.
Freo have beaten us aswell beating them in round 12 or whatever means * all.

Except they do. They show the likelihood of something happening and the evidence is that it's near impossible to win the flag from 4th.

We are banking on beating the best team in the league on their home ground with what will be a bigger crowd for them aswell and then probably have to beat them again in GF.

Never been won from 4th complete myth that it's all equal. It's won inside the top 3
You can't win it losing 2 of the last six either but I'm not writing Collingwood off.

Never been won from 4th complete myth that it's all equal. It's won inside the top 3

That more an oddity than anything. Would be like saying youre better off finishing 5th or 6th cause teams have won flags from there before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo have beaten us aswell beating them in round 12 or whatever means * all.

Except they do. They show the likelihood of something happening and the evidence is that it's near impossible to win the flag from 4th.

We are banking on beating the best team in the league on their home ground with what will be a bigger crowd for them aswell and then probably have to beat them again in GF.
If we are good enough we will.

You act like your stats and probabilities are the be all and end all.

We are top four and match up well against the Pies. If we want to win the flag we have to bank on beating the best.

Go put the veil back in its box until we know for sure the finals match ups.

I don't really think its coping, but would you rather finish 3rd or 4th?
I wanna win as many games as possible. Losing to Collingwood in the qualifying final at the G means a preliminary against Brisbane at the Gabba.

Actually losing the qualifying final to Brisbane gets us a prelim against Collingwood at the G if people wanna cope so that's actually a better path

That more an oddity than anything. Would be like saying youre better off finishing 5th or 6th cause teams have won flags from there before.
Nah I'm saying everyone from 4th down has the same chance which is * all. The double chance is completely negated by the fact that there are 3 teams better than you and you have to beat one of them twice

If we are good enough we will.

You act like your stats and probabilities are the be all and end all.

We are top four and match up well against the Pies. If we want to win the flag we have to bank on beating the best.

Go put the veil back in its box until we know for sure the finals match ups.

Yeah if we are good enough we will, except the team in 5th is better than us but we wanna bank on a result from 3 months ago

Nah I'm saying everyone from 4th down has the same chance which is * all. The double chance is completely negated by the fact that there are 3 teams better than you and you have to beat one of them twice

are there 3 teams better though? A lot of the finishing position between us Port and Brisbane comes down to the fixture

Might as well not even bother then if you finish fourth or lower, it's a forgone conclusion.
Like I said mate, we get an easier run to the GF if we finish 2nd or 3rd.

I'll happily see you chuck a heap of money on us when we finish 4th for the flag though seeing as you're so condident

Yeah if we are good enough we will, except the team in 5th is better than us but we wanna bank on a result from 3 months ago
Mate, you are just being negative for the sake of it. Do you even read the s**t you post?

We finish top four we have just as good a chance as anyone else. It will come down to form and injuries, not your historical probabilities.

are there 3 teams better though? A lot of the finishing position between us Port and Brisbane comes down to the fixture
Then why has no team won it from 4th? The ladder rarely lies.

If we finish 4th, we play Collingwood at the G then more than likely Carlton in a semi. A team we just lost to

Mate, you are just being negative for the sake of it. Do you even read the s**t you post?

We finish top four we have just as good a chance as anyone else. It will come down to form and injuries, not your historical probabilities.
Yeah we don't. But good on ya being a one eyed supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back