The run to the title

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
I'm just focusing on the 3 teams that I think have a serious chance to win it. If something crazy happens we'll worry about those other teams then.

The run. Home games in bold

City

Arsenal
Chelsea
Hull
Soton
United
Boro
Palace
Leicester

Watford
West Brom TBC

Spurs

Swansea
Watford
Bournemouth
Palace
Arsenal
Hammers
United
Hull
Leicester TBC

Chelsea

City
Bournemouth
United
Soton
Everton
Boro
West Brom
Sunderland
Watford TBC

Crikey, that's MD38, isn't it? I'd hate to think what sort of rut you guys would be in for us to return the favour in such a case.

Ah well, one extra time Mahrez curler to win the game will be in order then!

Dont think the date for that game has been announced yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Tottenham will win it to be honest. Kante and Hazard can't carry this team anymore. I think Courtois, Diego and Hazard are starting to get a bit distracted by the links to other clubs as well. Costa in particular has been Torres-esque since he was linked to China. I also think the Manchester clubs will find that extra level against us. Jose will ensure we drop points against United and City will want to avenge the embarrassment they served up at Etihad earlier in the season.

Tottenham have a really cruisy run in. I could see them dropping maybe 2 - 4 points max for the rest of the season. The timing of their fixtures are pretty favourable as well. They'll come up against some teams that have absolutely nothing to play for. Full credit to them though, they've looked exceptional lately and would be worthy winners.

If Chelsea were to lose from here it will haunt them. But it's happened before. United were 8 points ahead of us with 6 to go and looked unbeatable. Shock loss to Wigan, shock home draw at Everton and a derby win for us and we were back on top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back