The run to the title

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I'm more hopeful this slip up has an effect on them for next weekend. Let's face it we are bound to drop points once or twice in that west ham to Leicester run. Naive to think otherwise really. 2nd and the FA Cup would do me nicely

Aug 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Neither, 11pts off top with big Vinny back fit.
We got this.
Gero spotted in Geelong this morning:
IMG_0861.JPG

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
It could be even closer if John Stones had have put away that bloody tap in! :mad:

Looks like he was suspended for injury trolling Good Bloke Bob :$

What a DH
Read the AFL thread on here. Not a lot of love for Bob either which I disagree with.
Oh and Xtreme was making shocking comments in the lead up to today's game but you know, weak as piss Hawf mods so nothing done...

Haha just had a gander and feel slightly dumber for it. Surprised so many find him offensive.
It's just a jumper ffs not a full scale street parade.
I'm sure Lonergan will get one for 200 (as he should given what he went through)

Back on topic. Probably fall just short, not having Alderweireld and Rose at the Bridge will cost the title as with them I don't think we lose that game.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Not necessarily to Southampton but we will drop more points, meanwhile Spurs don't look like dropping any. No one is getting near you guys and you've been blitzing teams without key players.
we've been beating sides a lot lower than Arsenal and United. Our only win against the top 6 was against you guys and City at home.

throw in leicester now being respectable & west ham's cup final and you'll see why most spurs fans still don't see it being realistic

Aug 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
we've been beating sides a lot lower than Arsenal and United. Our only win against the top 6 was against you guys and City at home.

throw in leicester now being respectable & west ham's cup final and you'll see why most spurs fans still don't see it being realistic
Fair point, but there's no reason why you shouldn't go into every one of those games believing you're a good chance to win.

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
I never thought that even considering last year, we'd look the more polished side in the run in, I mean... what the heck sort of reputation have Chelsea had gotten over the last two years? This is weird!

Ah well, I know how this title race is going to end.

All I'm going to say is that come May 18... returning the favour, lads!

Back