The Running Man - Greatest Movie Ever?

LouisCK

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
jesus mate you think you're a master troll but I just think you're a master baiter.
Nah I'm serious, film is like that. You can feel free to enjoy more cerebral films if you like, but I recently showed the Running Man to a group of people who had never seen it, and every single one of them thought it was awesome. Its hilarious in an unintential but kind of intentional way, it has great action scenes, a cool plot. There's a lot to like about it as a movie.

I should admit that I also think Michael Bay makes great films and is an under-rated Director.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kram

I'll brik u
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Why would the bookmakers actually put up odds as long as 100-1 after Richards has just killed 2 stalkers?

lol.

Atavistic

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
I've been watching this on YouTube today, albeit with low quality. Immensely entertaining. It must have some of the cheesiest lines of the 80s.

Kram

I'll brik u
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I'm not saying the movie is bad Caesar, in fact I thinks it's OK. I just laugh my arse off at people saying it's the greatest movie ever in the history of cinema. That's just plain dumb.
You're hell of an actor CF.

Kram

I'll brik u
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The US will probably have a set up with exploding collars in their prisons by 2017.

Why would they even put the computer that can potential let everyone out on the inside of the prison with a huge font for the code that just anyone could see?

:)

AFL Club
Richmond
How the hell can you not like this?? I mean Jesse "The Body" Ventura prancing around in his workout video. Then he goes on to snap that womans neck whilst proceeding to push Arnie into that spike bed. To top it off he had that awesome heel laugh that was EPIC. Can't believe Capt. Serious got trolled by quotes from the movie though, well played sir.

CF

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Aussie Swim Team,
And if Matrix was here, he'd laugh too

Oh **** wrong movie
I really don't even understand the point of your post? I don't even know you, so I'm not sure why I deserve the troll. Especially on Christmas Day. It must suck to be filled with that much anger at life dude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
^ The line he quoted from was from another 80's Arnie classic Commando... i don't think any malice was intended he just saw an opportunity to use it.

Lion for Life

All Australian
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club,Chicago Bulls
One of the best, classic Arnie movies just have that certain x factor, a perfect balance of cheesy humour and balls out action set in the most ridiculous premises. If you don't get it, i just feel sorry for you. Commando and Predator also deserve a mention.

AFL Club
West Coast
Later, she cheated on College exams. Then she had sexual relations with three, sometimes even four men within a single year. Then came Mad Dog Ben Richards, her *Confederate*, her LOVER!

Kram

I'll brik u
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I really don't even understand the point of your post? I don't even know you, so I'm not sure why I deserve the troll. Especially on Christmas Day. It must suck to be filled with that much anger at life dude.
CF, save it for the written test.

Top Bottom