The Running Man - Greatest Movie Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

jesus mate you think you're a master troll but I just think you're a master baiter.

Nah I'm serious, film is like that. You can feel free to enjoy more cerebral films if you like, but I recently showed the Running Man to a group of people who had never seen it, and every single one of them thought it was awesome. Its hilarious in an unintential but kind of intentional way, it has great action scenes, a cool plot. There's a lot to like about it as a movie.

I should admit that I also think Michael Bay makes great films and is an under-rated Director.

I've been watching this on YouTube today, albeit with low quality. Immensely entertaining. It must have some of the cheesiest lines of the 80s.

Awesome film, full of the best Arnie one liners.

Bad guy: "why aren't you laughing now?"
Chick: "because there's nothing funny about a dickless moron with a battery up his ass."

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Got him.

How the hell can you not like this?? I mean Jesse "The Body" Ventura prancing around in his workout video. Then he goes on to snap that womans neck whilst proceeding to push Arnie into that spike bed. To top it off he had that awesome heel laugh that was EPIC. Can't believe Capt. Serious got trolled by quotes from the movie though, well played sir.

One of the best, classic Arnie movies just have that certain x factor, a perfect balance of cheesy humour and balls out action set in the most ridiculous premises. If you don't get it, i just feel sorry for you. Commando and Predator also deserve a mention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm warning you, I get sick. Air sick, car sick. I'm gonna throw up all over you..
ce7y.jpg

Go ahead. Won't show on this shirt.

Later, she cheated on College exams. Then she had sexual relations with three, sometimes even four men within a single year. Then came Mad Dog Ben Richards, her *Confederate*, her LOVER!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back