Conspiracy Theory The Russia-Ukraine War

Remove this Banner Ad

Exhibit A for your echo chamber of idiocy. Of course you’d post the pro-Russia propaganda.
Still don't get "echo chamber" or anyone that has a different view, including former Democrat presidential candidate Gabbard, than what you are feed through the corporate sponsored media.

I'm anti nazi and anti new world UN, NATO Order.

Here comes the ongoing smearing of everyone questioning US/NATO policy toward Ukraine as defending Putin or pro Russian propaganda.

But that's the constant tactic in all US war discourse to punish anyone who questions in any way, you're against us!

Did you miss the nazi symbols in the published picture of the paramilitary training the grannys to use automatic rifles?

Valid question, if this is unfinished business for those that pushed Ukraine to join NATO/EU under Hillary?

Here comes the ongoing smearing of everyone questioning US/NATO policy toward Ukraine as defending Putin or pro Russian propaganda.

But that's the constant tactic in all US war discourse to punish anyone who questions in any way, you're against us!

Did you miss the nazi symbols in the published picture of the paramilitary training the grannys to use automatic rifles?

Valid question, if this is unfinished business for those that pushed Ukraine to join NATO/EU under Hillary?

I mean... is it not pretty objective that you should be 'against' Putin's actions in this particular case?

And just Trump, Tucker and Tulsi Gabbard as far as I can tell - Gabbard maybe just scrapes in (and is clearly wrong - NATO countries already border Russia, and Russia don't get to tell sovereign country what they can or can't do in any case), but pretty hard to argue the other 2 are simply questioning US/NATO policy. Trump has been just adoring of daddy Putin (well, until he found out it affected the stock market lol) and Russian state TV is playing (complete with subtitles) Tucker's latest saying Putin isn't that bad, you've just been brainwashed to hate him.

Pretty noteworthy I would have thought.

I mean... is it not pretty objective that you should be 'against' Putin's actions in this particular case?

And just Trump, Tucker and Tulsi Gabbard as far as I can tell - Gabbard maybe just scrapes in (and is clearly wrong - NATO countries already border Russia, and Russia don't get to tell sovereign country what they can or can't do in any case), but pretty hard to argue the other 2 are simply questioning US/NATO policy. Trump has been just adoring of daddy Putin (well, until he found out it affected the stock market lol) and Russian state TV is playing (complete with subtitles) Tucker's latest saying Putin isn't that bad, you've just been brainwashed to hate him.

Pretty noteworthy I would have thought.
Being objective is to see what the arguments on both sides are.

An emerging, expansionist, UN policy is seen by Putin as a deeply provocative act and a danger to peace and going on for years according to Farage.

Can't see why you're still repeating Russia, Russia, Russia, with Trump? Again and again and again that has been proved to be outright lies and fake news.

Putin has one of Hunter's laptops which even from the small amount of data that has been published, including photos of him with very young girls and "business deals", compromises Biden. It's Biden that immediately came to power and gave him approval to finish the pipeline that Trump refused for all of his presidency.

Biden Admin Approves Controversial Pipeline Deal that Gives Putin More Power Over Europe.

An emerging, expansionist, UN policy is seen by Putin as a deeply provocative act and a danger to peace and going on for years according to Farage.
UN have an expansionist policy? Interesting, I thought they covered everyone already.

It's nice to know who sits with aggressors and warmongers. Even those who have argued for post after post that they are against the "deep state".

It's nice to know who sits with aggressors and warmongers. Even those who have argued for post after post that they are against the "deep state".

It's certainly interesting.

Those who argued all about their freedoms, are now apparently anti-freedom when it comes to Ukraine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're in the echo chamber of course. Ukraine want to be invaded, Putin said so.
We had people blaming Hunter Biden a couple of days ago on the SRP thread (seriously!) :drunk:

Being objective is to see what the arguments on both sides are.

notsureifserious.jpg

Yep, bigly peace going on at the moment, thanks Vlad. The biggest peacekeeping, the best peacekeeping, no one has ever seen peacekeeping like it.

What does Putin imagine will happen if Ukraine joins - that NATO countries launch an invasion of Russia? Just let me know the last time NATO expanded forcefully through military action, then compare and contrast with Russia if you would. Why is Ukraine being a NATO country an issue for Putin but not Estonia or Latvia, who also share borders with Russia? Could it be because Ukraine is much more valuable, economically and strategically?

Attempting to apply any kind of "both sides" argument to this particular situation is mind blowing :drunk:

Can't see why you're still repeating Russia, Russia, Russia, with Trump? Again and again and again that has been proved to be outright lies and fake news.

Putin has one of Hunter's laptops which even from the small amount of data that has been published, including photos of him with very young girls and "business deals", compromises Biden. It's Biden that immediately came to power and gave him approval to finish the pipeline that Trump refused for all of his presidency.

Biden Admin Approves Controversial Pipeline Deal that Gives Putin More Power Over Europe.
Legit incredible that you're still posting this stuff to me like it applicable. For what must be the 20th time - find a single post of mine subscribing to Russiagate, or denying the contents of Hunter's laptop was real (lets not get sidetracked with a debate about whether the photos of him with hookers prove pedophilia or what was so particularly wrong about failed business deal when he wasn't in office).

Biden has ballsed things up so badly even those commies in Russia are discombobulated and acting as psychotic as a gender neutral pixiekin who's been deadnamed on twitter.

Time to end this farce now. Put Creepy and Kamahla out to pasture and get the great man back.

My biggest fear is he may not even want to save the world after the way the lefties treated him.

landscape-1439831481-trump-signal.jpg

Biden has ballsed things up so badly even those commies in Russia are discombobulated and acting as psychotic as a gender neutral pixiekin who's been deadnamed on twitter.

Time to end this farce now. Put Creepy and Kamahla out to pasture and get the great man back.

My biggest fear is he may not even want to save the world after the way the lefties treated him.

EUdyinwWAAgeIkv

It does make you wonder how Trump would have handled the situation. My guess is:
Step 1: Call Vlad, ask how he wants me to handle this
Step 2: Issue statement condemning outrageous and unjustified Ukrainian aggression against the Russian peacekeeping force
Step 3: Big Mac and double fries
Step 4: Issue statement blaming Sleepy Joe
Step 5: Whine about ‘stolen election’
Step 6: Repeat Step 1

It does make you wonder how Trump would have handled the situation. My guess is:
Step 1: Call Vlad, ask how he wants me to handle this
Step 2: Issue statement condemning outrageous and unjustified Ukrainian aggression against the Russian peacekeeping force
Step 3: Big Mac and double fries
Step 4: Issue statement blaming Sleepy Joe
Step 5: Whine about ‘stolen election’
Step 6: Repeat Step 1

Wouldn't have happened in the first place.

China and Russia were on the back foot when Trump was in office.

Biden gets elected and suddenly China and Russia become very aggressive towards their neighbours.

You lefties wanted Biden in office because apparently Mean Tweets Trump was going to start a war with China.

Trump is long gone, and progressives rule the White House.

And yet here we are, on the brink of WW3. You reap what you sow. Good luck.

notsureifserious.jpg

Yep, bigly peace going on at the moment, thanks Vlad. The biggest peacekeeping, the best peacekeeping, no one has ever seen peacekeeping like it.

What does Putin imagine will happen if Ukraine joins - that NATO countries launch an invasion of Russia? Just let me know the last time NATO expanded forcefully through military action, then compare and contrast with Russia if you would. Why is Ukraine being a NATO country an issue for Putin but not Estonia or Latvia, who also share borders with Russia? Could it be because Ukraine is much more valuable, economically and strategically?

Attempting to apply any kind of "both sides" argument to this particular situation is mind blowing :drunk:
This war is a disaster, than many including Tulsa Gabbard are saying may have been avoided.

Farage in 2014 was only one of a few that were recognising Putin and Russia's concerns.

He repeats in a recent interview that.

"I have felt for 30 years ever since the fall of the Berlin Wall that we have made a huge geopolitical error. We absolutely promised the Russians that we would not extend NATO to the east. But we did. NATO and in particular EU sought to go further and further and further.

"The revolution in 2014 that brought down a democratically elected leader of Ukraine was done by people waving European Union flags awash with funds from the EU, who wanted Ukraine to join. I quite understand why Ukraine might have wanted to join NATO or the EU but it was for us to say "No, we're not going to do that."

To understand the historic principle of buffer States. To understand the Russians have always been paranoid, after what Napoleon did, after what Hitler did. They've been terrified of being invaded and I stood up in 2014 and said we are poking the Russian bear with a stick and I fear it will lead to Russian nationalism.

We should have said right from the start of this recent conflict. "There's no way Ukraine is joining NATO". It would have taken away from Putin his causes, taken away from Putin his support. None of this validates Putin's behaviour, but we should understand just how wrong we've got this.

No doubt the US were supporting the "revolution in 2014" and decided the leader who would be under their control for the replacement.

Then this below as well as former military, going against the Australia in lockstep with others and no provocation as described by Hastie and Payne.

Last edited:
Wouldn't have happened in the first place.

China and Russia were on the back foot when Trump was in office.

Biden gets elected and suddenly China and Russia become very aggressive towards their neighbours.

You lefties wanted Biden in office because apparently Mean Tweets Trump was going to start a war with China.

Trump is long gone, and progressives rule the White House.

And yet here we are, on the brink of WW3. You reap what you sow. Good luck.
"You could tell how testy they got on the energy issue in Helsinki. This time, Putin holds all the cards, bc Biden handed them to him."

This war is a disaster, than many including Tulsa Gabbard are saying may have been avoided.

Farage in 2014 was only one of a few that were recognising Putin and Russia's concerns.

"I have felt for 30 years ever since the fall of the Berlin Wall that we have made a huge geopolitical error. We absolutely promised the Russians that we would not extend NATO to the east. But we did.".

"The revolution in 2014 that brought down a democratically elected leader of Ukraine was done by people waving European Union flags awash with funds from the EU, who wanted Ukraine to join. I quite understand why Ukraine might have wanted to join NATO or the EU but it was for us to say "No, we're not going to do that."

To understand the historic principle of buffer States. To understand the Russians have always been paranoid, after what Napoleon did, after what Hitler did. They've been terrified of being invaded and I stood up in 2014 and said we are poking the Russian bear with a stick and I fear it will lead to Russian nationalism.

We should have said right from the start of this recent conflict. "There's no way Ukraine is joining NATO". It would have taken away from Putin his causes, taken away from Putin his support. None of this validates Putin's behaviour, but we should understand just how wrong we've got this.

Then this below as well as former military, going against the Australia in lockstep with others and no provocation as described by Hastie and Payne.

I'm not sure quoting Farage on anything is the move, to put it mildly. He seems here to be in favour of rejecting the will of Ukraine's people - they clearly drove the change and wanted to join the EU, and casting it as bringing down a democratically elected leader is disingenuous in the extreme. Ukraine's own parliament voted to remove Yanukovych to the tune of 75%, and to hold new elections.

Likewise, the Russian paranoia is similarly delusional (if accurate, as characterised by Farage). Napoleon, Hitler? lol. Jesus christ, its 2022. If Russians are "terrified of being invaded" by NATO thats their problem and utterly disconnected from any conceivable reality as a rationale for current actions.

"I have felt for 30 years ever since the fall of the Berlin Wall that we have made a huge geopolitical error. We absolutely promised the Russians that we would not extend NATO to the east. But we did.".

No doubt the US were supporting the "revolution in 2014" and decided the leader who would be under their control for the replacement.

Tremendous posting BlueE.

That clip from 2015 was prophetic.

Does it not ring alarm bells for these left wing clowns when the last 2 times Russia invades Ukraine is when a certain cretinous party is in the White House:

2014 Barry/Creepy

2022 Creepy

What happened to "America is back"?

Tremendous posting BlueE.

That clip from 2015 was prophetic.

Does it not ring alarm bells for these left wing clowns when the last 2 times Russia invades Ukraine is when a certain cretinous party is in the White House:

2014 Barry/Creepy

2022 Creepy

What happened to "America is back"?
Maybe stick to posting fat batman memes dude, geopolitics ain't your strong suit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back