Conspiracy Theory The Russia-Ukraine War

Remove this Banner Ad

Still nothing Marce? Pretty weak, mate.

Ps. if this story floats your boat then you're really going to blown away when you finally read some of the links I've provided and find out how many countries Wagner have been in. Although they're not there to train, usually its to commit war crimes.

Still nothing Marce? Pretty weak, mate.

Ps. if this story floats your boat then you're really going to blown away when you finally read some of the links I've provided and find out how many countries Wagner have been in. Although they're not there to train, usually its to commit war crimes.

I answered you but re read the rules and not sure if allowed to post it.

Your playing on the home ground big feller in your echo chamber

I answered you but re read the rules and not sure if allowed to post it.

Your playing on the home ground big feller in your echo chamber
Unsure why explaining how Azov are somehow more problematic than Wagner would be against site rules. Either even you know that the info you're relying on to support that position is Russian propaganda, or more likely I suspect you're just wheeling out the site rules excuse because you know it can't rationally be done but you're unwilling to concede the point.

Like I said, pretty weak. But feel free to PM me so as not to run afoul of moderation if that really is a legitimate concern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice little update for our resident vatniks:

Putin's threat of controlling the world oil market and potential $300 barrell oil prices is going just great for Russia.

India are pulling out. Vlad now has to beg Xi to buy cheap oil who will probably play Iranian oil off against him.

Another spectacular own goal by Vlad after the gas debacle.

Still don't get "echo chamber" or anyone that has a different view, including former Democrat presidential candidate Gabbard, than what you are feed through the corporate sponsored media.

I'm anti nazi and anti new world UN, NATO Order.
So ukraines last election where foar right parties got less than 2% of the vote.

Where does that sit in your nazi scheme of things?

Ukraine allowed US Deep State politicians to offshore their illegal activity there.

Drug trafficking, human trafficking, money laundering, biological weapons production, etc.

The Swamp don’t care about Ukraine or their People, they care about their assets/secrets in Ukraine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back