Conspiracy Theory The Russia-Ukraine War

Remove this Banner Ad

Seymour Hersh reckons the US blew up the Nordstream pipeline. I think many of us were leaning towards that conclusion, the Swedish investigation not releasing their findings was a giveaway. I haven't read this yet but anyway...

Twitter channel of an investigative journalist and biotech whistleblower going over a lot of interesting things. Eg, Biden opening a specious investigation on Musk because of his lifting of twitter censorship over things like Hunter laptop, rigged elections, Biden biotech interests in the Ukraine etc

Rather than post all the tweets, you can take a dive

Seymour Hersh reckons the US blew up the Nordstream pipeline. I think many of us were leaning towards that conclusion, the Swedish investigation not releasing their findings was a giveaway. I haven't read this yet but anyway...

Yeah Hersh also said the raid on Bin Laden was staged, that the Pentagon had a secret alliance with Assad, and insists Assad didn’t use chemical weapons on his own people. All seemingly based on a few “anonymous sources”.

Poor old Seymour’s been cooked a while now.

Yeah Hersh also said the raid on Bin Laden was staged, that the Pentagon had a secret alliance with Assad, and insists Assad didn’t use chemical weapons on his own people. All seemingly based on a few “anonymous sources”.

Without wanting to derail the thread with an unrelated topic. Isn’t it widely accepted that the Assad chemical weapon attack was yet another example of complete BS by the US, this time under Trump, to justify another war?

Without wanting to derail the thread with an unrelated topic. Isn’t it widely accepted that the Assad chemical weapon attack was yet another example of complete BS by the US, this time under Trump, to justify another war?
Yes, thoroughly refuted on cookerpedia.com, trending on #youreahalfwit

Great retort
About all it deserved. But the hideous Assad regime peppered his own people with chemical weapons (chlorine and sarin mainly), and then has the temerity to assume people would believe it wasn’t him.

Counting on morons, just like Putin.

About all it deserved. But the hideous Assad regime peppered his own people with chemical weapons (chlorine and sarin mainly), and then has the temerity to assume people would believe it wasn’t him.

Counting on morons, just like Putin.
The US admitted they had no evidence of Assad using chemical weapons. Logically, it would have been idiotic for him to use them at the time since he was defeating the rebels.

The US admitted they had no evidence of Assad using chemical weapons. Logically, it would have been idiotic for him to use them at the time since he was defeating the rebels.

Lol. It’s clearly labeled opinion. And get quotes from Vatniks and convicted pedos like Scott Ritter.

Last edited:
Lol. It’s clearly labeled opinion. And get quotes from Vatniks and convicted pedos like Scott Ritter. Lol.
There was evidence that he stupidly attacked his own people when he was winning? So that he could stupidly attract worldwide condemnation and attract military attacks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think he’s stupid. I think he’s relying on stupid people like you, and the Russians.

Well he would have to be stupid to have done what the media has told you he has done. Yes, I am dubious of this done in 2020. Here is Carla Del Del Ponte from the UN stating that their investigations indicated that it was the rebels and not Assad using chemical weapons.

Well he would have to be stupid to have done what the media has told you he has done
He’s a dynastic authoritarian thug who from the first breath he took in life understood that he was to have complete unfettered control over millions of people.

Why would you expect rational actions from such a person? Why on earth do you think you would have to be able to rationalise the behaviour someone like that? And Moe importantly, why do you loons have such a hard on for these people?

Well he would have to be stupid to have done what the media has told you he has done. Yes, I am dubious of this done in 2020. Here is Carla Del Del Ponte from the UN stating that their investigations indicated that it was the rebels and not Assad using chemical weapons.

This Carla del Ponte:

She added that "everyone in Syria is on the bad side. The [Bashar al-] Assad government has perpetrated horrible crimes against humanity and used chemical weapons.”

So your argument appears to be “well he did it then but he never would have done it THEN”

Twitter channel of an investigative journalist and biotech whistleblower going over a lot of interesting things. Eg, Biden opening a specious investigation on Musk because of his lifting of twitter censorship over things like Hunter laptop, rigged elections, Biden biotech interests in the Ukraine etc

Rather than post all the tweets, you can take a dive

lol

That twitter account has a bit of form, to put it mildly

And always amusing to see Jordy stretch outside his comfort zone. Here's another amazing take from the supposedly de-escalationist geopolitical enthusiast :tearsofjoy:

Article. Goes into a few points....that the Ukraine incited the war, goaded Russia into it, by bombing Russian civilians a week before Russia invades....and that Putin invoked UN Article 51 a week before invading, so a legal war or act of aggression under international law...

Article. Goes into a few points....that the Ukraine incited the war, goaded Russia into it, by bombing Russian civilians a week before Russia invades....and that Putin invoked UN Article 51 a week before invading, so a legal war or act of aggression under international law...

Hardly anything surprising. 'Ukraine was shelling the Eastern provinces in Ukraine'. The whole area was full of Russian backed separatists (and Russian forces operating clandestinely) in an 8-year civil war.

War in Donbas (2014–2022) - Wikipedia

They weren't shelling 'their own people' they were shelling Rebels and Russian separatists, and trying to take back territory that Putin was trying to get to join Russia, in a conflict that had been raging for 8 years.

Also dig a little deeper on your source there mate. It's lifted from the Unz review (read down the bottom of your link above). The Unz review is a notorious white nationalist anti-Semitic website:

Ron Unz, a California businessman and founder of the Unz Review website, whom ADL has written about previously and described as a funder of anti-Israel activists, has embraced hardcore anti-Semitism. In recent months Unz has denied the Holocaust, endorsed the claim that Jews consume the blood of non-Jews, and has claimed that Jews control the media, hate non-Jews, and worship Satan.

California Entrepreneur Ron Unz Launches a Series of Rhetorical Attacks on Jews | ADL

In July 2018, in articles for The Unz Review, he wrote about the claims in the Czarist forgery The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Henry Ford's The International Jew. Ford's work, a series of antisemitic pamphlets published in the 1920s, appeared to Unz to be "quite plausible and factually-oriented, even sometimes overly cautious in their presentation."[3]

In August 2018, Unz made use of Holocaust denial arguments and wrote, "I think it far more likely than not that the standard Holocaust narrative is at least substantially false, and quite possibly, almost entirely so."[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Unz

'The Jews are behind it'. Because every ******* conspiracy always boils down to that.

I don’t think he’s stupid. I think he’s relying on stupid people like you, and the Russians.

This will be the last post on this topic in here as it is unrelated to the Ukraine war. I originally gave this article undeserved respect, the OPCW got exposed trying to release a fraudulent report on Syria, they have never properly acknowledged their attempted fraud, and whistleblower leaks of actual on the ground inspectors draw serious concerns over their legitimacy. Then there are the many on the ground reports interviewing the doctors etc. from the likes of Robert Fisk.

It's unusual for the Brandon administration to keep promises, but his Nordstream explanation made sense.

If you've seen a more likely version of events involving the Russians, I'd like to see it.

The online anti-Russian bot army is kicking the arses of the pro-Russian bot army.

Is what your misinformation article (from a website riddled with deliberate misinformation and made up s**t) is trying to convince you of.

Here is the actual report discussed in your article:

[2208.07038] #IStandWithPutin versus #IStandWithUkraine: The interaction of bots and humans in discussion of the Russia/Ukraine war

Conclusion This work investigates if and how bot-like accounts influence the online conversation around the Russian invasion of Ukraine during February 2022. We showed which account groups have measurable influence by aggregating accounts using their national lean and account bot-type label. The patterns of information flows between bot and non-bot account vary based on national lean: Pro-Russian non-bot accounts are most influential overall, with information flows to a variety of other account groups. No significant outward flows exist from pro-Ukrainian non-bot accounts, with significant flows from pro-Ukrainian bot accounts into pro-Ukrainian non-bot accounts. Pro-Russian account groups are seemingly isolated, with smaller self-entropy rates and less significant between group net information flows. However, there exists significant information flows out of pro-Russia non-bot and AstroTurf account groups, with the largest net flows originating in the pro-Russian non-bot account groups. Contrastingly, pro-Ukrainian account groups tend to have more information flows between pro-Ukrainian and balanced account groups. Pro-Ukrainian aggregated groups also tend to have higher self-entropy rates.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2208.07038.pdf

Or in other words, the geeks working at the Kremlin troll farm (and pro-Russian non-bot disinformation peddlers such as RT and others) are busy spreading pro-Russian disinformation and are the most influential overall, while there is no significant outward flow (or influence) from pro-Ukranian sources, with most pro-Ukranian articles disappearing quickly, and being discussed in balanced (i.e. non cooker) account groups.

Read the article. Your 'source' has literally taken the findings, and tried to spin the article as saying something it does not actually say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back