Conspiracy Theory The Russia-Ukraine War

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I’d like you to be right regarding the NWO but I can’t really understand how people can still deny the existence of the strong push towards it. The Government got away with imposing draconian measures and abuse of rights without accountability or having to provide transparency. They did so with considerable help from the corporate media.

It is unfathomable to people that our media could be pure propaganda, people will accept that other people are victims of propaganda but never themselves. This is the same media that doesn’t demand that the powerful names listed in the Maxwell pedophilia list are named (includes the likes of Trump and Clinton?). The same media that didn’t report on police in Melbourne opening fire with rubber bullets on unarmed peaceful protesters. Everything in our media is about creating division in society, there’s never two sides to any story. There’s never any debate. We spend our time arguing left V right etc. whilst they both screw us over and the gap between rich and poor continues to increase at an alarming rate.

If you are willing to listen to people like Kissinger and Rockefeller, then it’s not difficult to see how lowly they think of all us plebs. To you the notion that Governments could be in lock step for a NWO is impossible, despite world leaders using the same marketing slogans like “build back better”. In the West, we have had things very good for a long time and unfortunately it has made us complacent and lazy. Agenda 2030 may seem an impossibility to you, many seem to feel that we have a 100% guarantee of the continuation of standards of living we have enjoyed. When they start to really push for the Central Bank Digital Currency (which I can assure you they will), you need to deal with your cognitive dissonance and really evaluate the potential control that will give them.

My view on the Ukraine war is that it is extremely simplistic to point only blame to Russia without acknowledging any of their reasons. As long as there is a dedicated bad guy in all this then our Western leaders can continue to promote the need for an ongoing war indefinitely.
Researcher and writer Dr. Ben Abelow, a scholar who lobbied Congress on nuclear arms policy, explains, as his new book argues, how the west brought war to Ukraine.

“The goal of the US,” Abelow says, “is not to save Ukrainians but to degrade Russia’s military until they won’t be able to fight in the future. And while some say stopping Russia is a humanitarian goal, the way one would degrade Russia’s military is to keep an extended war going and fight to the last Ukrainian.”

Abelow analyzes the history of this cold war, the aggression by each side, and the hypocrisy of the argument that Ukraine has a sacrosanct right to join NATO. “The right to join NATO is the right to place a western military arsenal on Russia’s border. If Russia made a military alliance with Canada or Mexico, US leaders would not be talking about their right to do so.”

And on this week’s news of Putin announcing military escalation and giving a thinly-veiled threat of nuclear war, Dr. Abelow warns: “I hope it’s taken seriously.”

Contains the video of Lindsay Graham admitting how advantageous and how he likes the US policy that supports Ukrainians to fight to the last person.

Talking about prolonging the war artificially, taking steps designed to prevent and as Boris Johnson did dissuade, a peaceful resolution under terms that might be acceptable to both parties.

(13 min)

Well, I’d like you to be right regarding the NWO but I can’t really understand how people can still deny the existence of the strong push towards it. The Government got away with imposing draconian measures and abuse of rights without accountability or having to provide transparency. They did so with considerable help from the corporate media.

It is unfathomable to people that our media could be pure propaganda, people will accept that other people are victims of propaganda but never themselves. This is the same media that doesn’t demand that the powerful names listed in the Maxwell pedophilia list are named (includes the likes of Trump and Clinton?). The same media that didn’t report on police in Melbourne opening fire with rubber bullets on unarmed peaceful protesters. Everything in our media is about creating division in society, there’s never two sides to any story. There’s never any debate. We spend our time arguing left V right etc. whilst they both screw us over and the gap between rich and poor continues to increase at an alarming rate.

If you are willing to listen to people like Kissinger and Rockefeller, then it’s not difficult to see how lowly they think of all us plebs. To you the notion that Governments could be in lock step for a NWO is impossible, despite world leaders using the same marketing slogans like “build back better”. In the West, we have had things very good for a long time and unfortunately it has made us complacent and lazy. Agenda 2030 may seem an impossibility to you, many seem to feel that we have a 100% guarantee of the continuation of standards of living we have enjoyed. When they start to really push for the Central Bank Digital Currency (which I can assure you they will), you need to deal with your cognitive dissonance and really evaluate the potential control that will give them.

My view on the Ukraine war is that it is extremely simplistic to point only blame to Russia without acknowledging any of their reasons. As long as there is a dedicated bad guy in all this then our Western leaders can continue to promote the need for an ongoing war indefinitely.
👍

Define "push towards it" I guess, and how likely it is to succeed. And when will they start to push for "Central Bank Digital Currency" (at the expense of current national currencies I assume?) - 2 years? 20? 200? Yes, some governments got away with imposing draconian measures during covid - you guys seemed to think this was going to be the new normal, whereas it was obvious to me such measures were unsustainable long term. You'll say test case/softening us up/groundwork I'm sure, but as the facts stand today, clearly your concerns were unfounded and more than a little hysterical.

There may well be nefarious elements in governments and global orgs who might want to institute radical change along the lines of what you percieve as 'evil' in Agenda 2030 - but that doesn't mean they'll be able to get it done, strangely enough I probably have more faith in normal/common people resisting than you do on that. To use just one popular example - "you will own nothing and be happy" - unsure how they'd wrangle everyone's house and possessions out from under them within 50 years, let alone 10. Also seems a strange approach to announce such a nefarious scheme rather than enact it in secret.

And never mind that the actual statement related to this appearing in the Agenda 2030 text seems to indicate the literal opposite of your interpretation;

By 2030, ensure that all men and women, in particular the poor and the vulnerable, have equal rights to economic resources, as well as access to basic services, ownership and control over land and other forms of property, inheritance, natural resources, appropriate new technology and financial services, including micro-finance.

My view is that it is extremely simplistic to expect Ukraine to just stop fighting.

Which Russian reasons can be considered justifiable or legitimate? That NATO might nuke them or launch an offensive ground invasion? That Ukraine is a nazi state to the degree that it needs to be invaded and cleansed? That it was traditionally Soviet land and should be again? I'm all ears.

And yet again, does Ukraine rate a mention anywhere here? Its only "western leaders" prolonging the war, is it?

Last edited:

Has the US just blown up Nordstrom 2? Interesting that it has happened and video of Biden back in February saying they could easily do it.

Nordstream 2 is finished. Nordstream 1 was operational. The theory I have read is that it gets Russian state companies off the hook for not fulfilling their obligations under contract to supply gas.
As predicted, sham referendums in full swing so Putin can pretend occupied areas in Ukraine are now Russia and have his mobilised army of drunks and grandads shipped off to them.

Going well when even one of your staunchest allies is calling bullshit :oops:

China and Kazakhstan have also denounced it.

Russia have also failed to assist Armenia under their CSTO obligations to help them over the outbreaking fighting with Azerbaijan:

Russia not fulfilling obligations is hardly surprising though.

Has the US just blown up Nordstrom 2? Interesting that it has happened and video of Biden back in February saying they could easily do it.
Could be. Have also seen some takes saying that Russia themselves could also be responsible ie. they think the EU will stand firm throughout winter and won't take their gas anyway, so might as well get some mileage out of false flagging the US/Ukraine - but that seems like a long shot to me.

Suppose it could potentially be someone else too. Poland and Norway opened their new Baltic Pipeline through Denmark a day before the Nord Stream leak, while small some leaders had praised it as a potential alternative.

There's two sides to every story. Russia wanting a relationship with their neighbor Ukraine is entirely understandable. Ukraine is ideally positioned to be a partner of both Asia, Russia and Europe.

The problem is Vladimir Putin has an incorrect belief that Ukraine and Ukranian culture is a work of fiction. It is 21st century fascism and it needs to stop. Vlad got away with invasions of Georgia and Crimea under the same pretense. Anyone who stands in the way of him having control of Ukraine is declared a nazi even though Putin is the biggest fascist since Adolf Hitler.

Western nations supplying Ukraine is no different to western nations supplying USSR in WW2 under lend lease to defeat the Nazis who were allied with Japan. I doubt there's a single Russian who suggest the US The end of the war is a simple as Russia withdrawing. Agreeing to their obligations under the budapest treaty they signed in 1994 which saw Ukraine give up their entire nuclear arsenal to Russia. Russia (or more specifically Putin) is responsible for the war here.

The way forward for Russia would be to rebuild a strong bilateral relationship with Ukraine, similar to how the US-Japanese relationship developed after WWII. Unfortunately there's no way that can happen with Putin in power as his ideologies will not change and are still stuck in the cold war era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think things were pretty much under control until Putin tried to capture the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv.
You have to be pretty ******* stupid to misunderstand that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back