Conspiracy Theory The Russia-Ukraine War

Remove this Banner Ad

There's literally hundreds of examples of Ukranians with Nazi tattoo's floating around the internet + the known nazi Azov batallion being a formal part of the Ukraine military. When provided with this evidence, it has been flagged as Russian propaganda, disinformation, etc. What's different about this post, that makes it 100% true, verifiable, etc ?

You do realise there are photos of Utkin (founder of Wagner PMC) with Putin - the same Utkin who has a swastika tattoo? The same guy also received Orders of Courage of Russia award - yet he is an outright Neo Nazi!

I see another vatnik with no posting history has joined the forum!!

There's literally hundreds of examples of Ukranians with Nazi tattoo's floating around the internet + the known nazi Azov batallion being a formal part of the Ukraine military. When provided with this evidence, it has been flagged as Russian propaganda, disinformation, etc.
Not here it hasn't.

Everyone accepts that there are some Nazi elements in Ukraine's military, just like there are in Russia's. And notes that its not a rationale for invasion.

You do realise there are photos of Utkin (founder of Wagner PMC) with Putin - the same Utkin who has a swastika tattoo? The same guy also received Orders of Courage of Russia award - yet he is an outright Neo Nazi!

I see another vatnik with no posting history has joined the forum!!
Source? Link?

And just confirming you're using a racial slur of some kind against me, 'vatnik' ? That's all cool in these forums?

Source? Link?

And just confirming you're using a racial slur of some kind against me, 'vatnik' ? That's all cool in these forums?

The internet is a big place.

No one condones an invasion, this should all be getting sorted out via diplomacy. Where's the diplomacy at?
Russia has no interest in diplomacy, amazing that anyone could think that they would at this point :drunk:

They've even dropped the NATO nonsense over the last month or so. Its about land and imperial expansion.

Johnson warned Zelensky that Putin couldn't be trusted in any potential peace deal. Seems like common sense to me.

Fairly obvious that Putin will use any peace period to just reset and go again in a few years. Complete control of Ukraine as a vassal state is the goal. Unsure how many times Russia needs to state that Ukrainian culture and national identity doesn't exist before people accept that this is what they believe :drunk:

Source? Link?

5 posts in and you are already cooked sport.

Vatnik is not a racial term at all. It is a term used to describe a person who is overtly pro Russian beyond logic. Vatniks come from many backgrounds - Donald Trump being the most famous of them all.

Only a vatnik is offended at being called a vatnik.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really like this war don't you.

I'm against countries that invade / wage war on neighbours for no other reason then delusions of recreating an empire from a bygone era. And ones that kidnap / depot children, have soldiers rape / torture / murder civilians and execute prisoners of war for muttering the term Glory to Ukraine.

I do support stopping fascist Vladimir before he comes the next Hitler (he is already well on the way). Because if he isn't stopped millions of lives will be lost.

I'm against countries that invade / wage war on neighbours for no other reason then delusions of recreating an empire from a bygone era. And ones that kidnap / depot children, have soldiers rape / torture / murder civilians and execute prisoners of war for muttering the term Glory to Ukraine.

I do support stopping fascist Vladimir before he comes the next Hitler (he is already well on the way). Because if he isn't stopped millions of lives will be lost.
Domino theory?

It may have escaped your attention, but Russia isn't competent enough to conquer Ukraine... let alone multiple countries.

It may have escaped your attention, but Russia isn't competent enough to conquer Ukraine... let alone multiple countries.
Russia is not attacking a NATO member. It's a ridiculous notion. Just a shallow argument against peace.

They're not competent enough to conquer Ukraine because Ukraine has received support to defend themselves that Vlad obviously thought wouldn't be forthcoming.

No they are not but they are competent enough to wage wars on neighbors, cause instability and kill thousands of civilians. Putin attacked Georgia, took a bit, the world looked the other way. Took over Crimea because he had a dummy spit about Ukranians no longer wanting to be Russian puppets. He gets away with that. Then turns to Eastern Ukraine and gets away with that mostly unnoticed until he kills 298 innocent civilians on MH17. Now, the Ukraine war is known world wide. Still, mostly gets away with the MH17 disaster and invading Donbass. You can imagine the patter if he had of gotten away with a full scale Ukranian invasion and turned Ukraine into another Belarus. He is never going to stop until defeated on the battlefield and politically.

Last edited:
Great work by Vlad & co who were predicting $300/bl oil prices at the start of the war lol

1679439449947.png

And their supposed trump card, gas pricing dropped to lows in the depths of winter:

And this is worldwide, not just in the EU markets.

It is safe to say Putin's attempts to use energy to hold the civilised world hostage are utter failures, costing the Russian economy hundreds of billions and are utterly laughable.

A normal country would have impeached / removed Vlad from power by now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back