Event The Rut.

Remove this Banner Ad

rut2
/rʌt/

noun
noun: rut; plural noun: ruts
  1. an annual period of sexual activity in deer and some other mammals, during which the clubs fight each other for access to the rookie.
    "a moose in rut"
    4B01894A-F193-4BF2-B8C6-F94B3E2FB829.gif
    Can you smell that sickly sweet stench in the air? No it’s not just the smell of the death of the expansion bids it’s the smell of the rut.

Who will is going to enter the rut pit in order to sign S30 EKA winner and self appointed number 1 draft pick

DDDB2715-55E0-4FBC-B6C6-98CABE429C8B.gif

All options are on the table so now tell me why I should grace your club with my glory.

Last edited:
Whoring yourself out already Moose? I know the expansion vote was hard but this is too far
If my ex lovers have taught me anything it’s that the best way to deal with rejection is to whore yourself to anything with a pulse

Name (your BigFooty username): Muddiemoose
Preferred Position 1: [insert position]
Preferred Position 2: [as above]
Preferred Position 3: [and so on]
Number: negotiable
Height: [measure yourself]
Weight: [weigh yourself]
Preferred Team (if you have one): Wazzas, as I want to learn from Bob (and the others too I guess)
State (optional):
stateless
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
Failed expansion - too many pricks

Good luck with your choice Muddiemoose. One of about 5-6 rookies from these bids I think has the stuff.
Thanks mate
We may of landed on opposite sides of the expansion debate but I’m sure we will find plenty of other things to disagree about you s**t campaigner

Hawks pass.
Might want to have a chat to your LG about that one?

What’s your jumper number?

Might need to include it in my contract clause if I sign for the hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck with your choice Muddiemoose. One of about 5-6 rookies from these bids I think has the stuff.
Yeah can say without pretence now that a fair few rookies didn't take to things as well as hoped, Muddie and tony are the real deal though.

If you flogs hadve voted the Serpents in then you wouldn't have to put up with this flog trawling for a home.
Reap what you sow!!!!

No offence with the " flog" Moose man, your ok in my books.
Oi

thats MR flog to you.

Yeah can say without pretence now that a fair few rookies didn't take to things as well as hoped, Muddie and tony are the real deal though.

That's not a bad thing either... showers and growers. I hope they all sign up and give it a go. There's a big difference between operating early in the shadows with no certainty your team is a team, and joining a historical club and learning how the place works - the pressure is off. Might be some surprises there and I imagine some hard feelings might exist for some which can't hurt.

That's not a bad thing either... showers and growers. I hope they all sign up and give it a go. There's a big difference between operating early in the shadows with no certainty your team is a team, and joining a historical club and learning how the place works - the pressure is off. Might be some surprises there and I imagine some hard feelings might exist for some which can't hurt.
I hope so too, certainly a lot less pressure than being under the microscope of the whole league, and I imagine there was some intimidation factor in not really feeling like they belonged with people being vocally against their teams existing.

I hope so too, certainly a lot less pressure than being under the microscope of the whole league, and I imagine there was some intimidation factor in not really feeling like they belonged with people being vocally against their teams existing.

It’s a weird one

I definitely see both sides of the debate I was certainly invested in the serpents bid it was my first real interaction with any club and I had a great time with all the posters and really enjoyed having a say And what I had to say was taken on board in the foundation of the club even though I was a first year rookie

But I also can understand how some of the established players and clubs were not keen on the bids if not purely to ensure the heath of the clubs they currently belong at or have history with

If I was and am invested in the serpents after only a few months I can only imagine what it’s like for people who have been around for years

I hope we see a similar connection from the returning players too. I don't expect all will come back but some, present company included, will be nice to see back in the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back