Team Lambda Variant

Will it be like this... or like this?

1614816875711.png
3ef31d4abf44646c69e8c71dcaac6354.gif

and who on this board should apply?
will the people get published?
will anything get done?
will there be muffins?

i nominate Drugs Are Bad Mackay? Vader Sanders cleanhands jenny61_99 kirky and Mutineer

who else?

Last edited:

I get the feeling this is a ruse to round up the 10 most negative and outspoken online Crows fans, lure them to West Lakes with promises of generating real change

Then detonate the building

simpsons.jpg

Early word is that Rod Jameson, Brett Burton and Ben Hart have put their name up for the role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to but as I don't know how to bake apricot slice and probably don't meet the minimum age requirement I'll doubt I'll get in
Was going to get outraged, until I realised... I do meet the minimum age requirement! :D How the hell did that happen? Good news is... I also don't know how to bake apricot slice... or knit.

I nominate Booka to um... be the face of the campaign? This will involve lots of photo shoots at the beach.

Laugh all you like... many of you have complained FOR YEARS that the Club wasn't listening to members... and now you get a chance to do something about it. If I was in Adelaide I would absolutely put my hand up.

I believe there are two interstate member spots up for grabs.

Someone needs to join to negate Jenny, quick!

I nominate Booka to um... be the face of the campaign? This will involve lots of photo shoots at the beach.

I believe there are two interstate member spots up for grabs.

Someone needs to join to negate Jenny, quick!
I would join but I'm not sure they'd appreciate a Victorian who's never lived in SA and hasn't been a member for years

Will it be like this... or like this?

View attachment 1069579
3ef31d4abf44646c69e8c71dcaac6354.gif

and who on this board should apply?
will the people get published?
will anything get done?
will there be muffins?

i nominate Drugs Are Bad Mackay? Vader Sanders cleanhands jenny61_99 kirky and Mutineer

who else?

I'll be applying. That way when the usual apologists respond to a valid criticism with, "well, did you apply to be one of the 10 change drivers, if not, you've no right to identify faults" I can say I did.

I'm thinking I may throw my hat in the ring for this one.

I'll have to look at the terms of engagement, etc etc but hey i'm retired with spare time, i'm opinionated, stubborn, fairly dumb so i'm representative of the greater membership, and a pr0n star.

Why the hell not?

Then I can be officially ignored, instead of just normally ignored.

Just a heads up people, run against me at your peril.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back