Competition The S27 SuperQoach Hub - Teams, Scorecards and Challenges CHAMPION TJASTA

Remove this Banner Ad

Ant Bear, you'll need to adjust the weekly ladder mate, sadly NaturalDisaster accepted my challenge too late in the end, I'm afraid it's null and void.

As per the rules in the OP.

Challenge was issued on Thursday afternoon, but only accepted on Friday.

After all, ND is a man of integrity.

For the integrity of the competition the challenge is ineligible.

I will however, as a man of integrity myself, extend the challenge to this week should ND wish to accept.
Challenge between NaturalDisaster and TheInjuryFactory has been voided from last week and carried forth to this week. The new ladder on Sunday will show the adjusted totals.

Actually this is TheInjuryFactory fault, he knew he couldn’t beat me so he waited til after the deadline to challenge. Then he lost and whinged about it.
lol I challenged you Thursday m80, and I would have beaten you the previous round, hence the challenge.

I didn't realise it was too late at the time but you did, maybe it was you that was scared friend? :$

Bit of insurance in case you lost? :think:

lol I challenged you Thursday m80, and I would have beaten you the previous round, hence the challenge.

I didn't realise it was too late at the time but you did, maybe it was you that was scared friend? :$

Bit of insurance in case you lost? :think:

Friday 12.53 am

After deadline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YwIOkQG.png

Oh s**t,

The time difference. Bet Ant Bear didn’t think of that did he??? Nooooo
Team sheet deadline is team sheet deadline

Delist Cloud sign Huntercrow

C: GreyCrow
VC: Pea nut
The following players have been thrown in the pool:

@Brick Loosener @Huntercrow @el Tel @Snake_Baker@Marklar_33

They will be available to trade into your teams as soon as round 6 opens for business

We desperately need a better rolls eyes emoji...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back