Competition The S27 SuperQoach Hub - Teams, Scorecards and Challenges CHAMPION TJASTA

So, there hasn't been a Scorecard posted from a previous round. :p
Let me narrow it down for you
The beginning of the season will be defined as the day that the first Match Threads are posted for S27.

Once S27 begins, you may then make only ONE list change of each type every week (ie a maximum of one trade and one delist/sign).

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Let me consult the Rules
Consult the ******* rules yourself
Cool, that was unnecessarily unhelpful. But since Bono is attempting to do it, you can.
Delist - MrPremiership
Sign - Edmund hunt

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Elton Johns Wig Dingster Gentlemen Cloud_ Paddles_ U2tigers The Half Back Hate KohPhi JT_the_Man Barrybran sausageroll Tigerturbulance BRAB@JoshWoodenSpoon Tarkyn_24 SarahSmiles The Filth Wizard Sab22 The Jesus Cadaver NaturalDisaster TJASTA TheInjuryFactory manangatang

Season has officially started. You may choose your captains/vices, or the defaults are the first 2 players selected.

You may also issue challenges to other Qoaches now

Always cute when I get a tag from a player that finished below me in the Beez xxx

Sign - Pea Nut

Delist - wodjinski.

hopefully hes still available
You're not doing very well. Probably my fault - the pool in the OP is now updated, except for those suspicious Gumbie rookies

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Back