Event The S29 Mobbenfuhrer Medal - Congratulations Barrybran!

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got this one Cadaver

JaHzxIr.gif
You can come too

He would've gotten the EKA easily if he stayed at the royals.

The Royals win FA. You may be a jinx. Consider a move to the Manchurian Mandarins or whatever sinks your boat.

The Royals win FA. You may be a jinx. Consider a move to the Manchurian Mandarins or whatever sinks your boat.

Mate, you know I call a spade a toothpick. Kennedy Parker is a straight shooter......in the foot.

Congratulations, serial_thrilla! You are a gem! You help make the SFA fun and interesting. Glad you’re a Dragon. 👍😉😎

A celebratory flame for the champ...(and starting up the grill for the party...) 🤭

Oooooh whatchya grillin?! I looooooooooove food!

If you say you are grilling Bombers then ima b pissed.

Congratulations, serial_thrilla! You are a gem! You help make the SFA fun and interesting. Glad you’re a Dragon. 👍😉😎

A celebratory flame for the champ...(and starting up the grill for the party...) 🤭

Great work as usual from Striggy

Oooooh whatchya grillin?! I looooooooooove food!

If you say you are grilling Bombers then ima b pissed.
Nah, Bombers are jets/airplanes. You’re safe. 😏
We are grilling every form of beast. A real feast.

...for starters...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, Bombers are jets/airplanes. You’re safe. 😏
We are grilling every form of beast. A real feast.

...for starters...

Oh dear. Looks like Piggy Smalls was no match for a hungry Strigs!!

I just like to take this opportunity that you’ve all afforded me to congratulate the S29 Mobbs medallist Barrybran on a stellar, sim-generated season.

Runk, well done mate! Finally, some recognition for another magnificent, sim-generated season. Your stats were amazing!

To the EKA winner serial_thrilla, you’ve been a magnificent addition to the league this season, the curse will come looking for you, will find you, and will do its best to brutally maim you.

Buy a night light.

Congrats on another great season NaturalDisaster

I also would like to personally thank everyone that puts in so much hard work behind the scenes to make the league what it is, as it can sometimes be a thankless task, so here I am, making it un-thankless (I’m allowed to make up words).

Your friend,

Antonio xoxo

P.s BlueVein says get f’ed!
Just re-read this Antonio ya stupid papsmear.

How many times do you want to say “season” you knobjockey!

Now the word doesn’t sound right.

Your mate, and everything that is good about you, BlueVein

Thank you all for the messages of congratulations. It's always humbling to be appreciated by your peers, and to win the EKA in this batch of rookies is no mean feat: several of them could have won off the back of their efforts this season and been worthy winners. In particular, Tonga Bob, GWS Goose, Chipmunk, Lemon Boi and GremioPower have been extremely active in this season's media, and are valuable additions to the SFA.

Big love for my Dragon buddies, and especially AceAndy for recruiting me. You're all a bunch of good eggs who are a pleasure to run on the park with every week.

I promise not to nuke my account next season. That's a serial_thrilla guarantee. 💜
Nice to see a post from you where you’re not notching and moaning for once. Worse than my hungry pregnant wife...didn’t think that was possible!
Congrats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back