Media The S29 Rising Star Award Countdown - Congrats PurpleGreenRed

Remove this Banner Ad

He probably just realised he announced the top 9 back to front, and now has to come up with something to save face.
I feel like Lee Matthews or Wayne Carey at the Brownlow, obviously everyone knows I'm clearly the best player. Yet no gong.

99ZjezYkFDpS5vXUV9mUOrcKBQchaz8kq2s_6sBr8VTUu_ygkgjOeBA3t8CbxISqn5jqreoEZFViLR-YQ3cnnVsIEIxGbiZyTv2_Rvr53KEj_VRxCI9Q2KBRpu57JIy6vyksFnM

i1CHcGSLrREt1_Dn6-Oqx6F0GkdAmuhqtJ8XhY4ISDDObWp14e6j6r75mXszDrGwyrKZs698DORmtNPH0G_FTlAov7D9M34h56K_puPU4T3NPZZyfr6EkeRC77uXhiXeCjBwRhI
uTUd98lyJNvXB7reeAb9sBkbpWTnKJNIPOL8ghjndqgjHqtd5ZPPT03dV8EsKdyIsZnRtpAzvPYeGEBMfJEuE-2SVCmAe1t20JxAzNyWequMjU4XtZAvRXWdVn0_K4mSdvht-8E

Nomination - Round 3
HO​
K​
H​
DISP​
M​
T​
FF​
FA​
G​
B​
4​
172​
164​
336​
69​
43​
13​
22​
10​
3​

Ce soir, c'est la nuit où nous sortons tous pour célébrer les Rookies de la saison 29. Ce soir, c'est aussi quand nous célébrons ce Rookie des Royals. Une droite royale qui fait mal au cul à l'opposition et qui est partout! Puis-je vous présenter votre 3e étoile montante pour la saison 29:

(Tonight is the night when we all come out to celebrate the Rookies of Season 29. Tonight is also when we celebrate this Rookie from the Royals. A right Royal pain in the arse to the opposition and is everywhere! May I present to you your 3rd placed Rising Star for Season 29)
j5_R1xmOVoFW1LgYaUyx4fNExYPC2yziMW_ikfFd4CU8kIIhPRVWE18G6qKdH9pm0H5cW8-ipmvnPUeYFTqueYZmiaCUTWvj_H_h9VoIgvLLfOKqScIhh9dyueDCeJFa-2yzP_Y

Cesoir
Ce n'est pas toujours qu'on peut lire en français aux GrandFooty.

1st
-cd1KsvwZnmHo18IMW2bQO82UxAWTwFbCbaAsp5Trij6T9z8-hIJxxi8nLGNlei1CG6xER6Qh5SuKnRf5NumyFdWXRgzODUS_7uMKIs4WWI8CkeU_pc2WoeWtR6Bw92pbDPE-c0

vf-lqndKSdpwxpQADa1hLv5AGTLNtb6dB-R4t7F6-nId4ituRaG_YZ97z_fgZh5rkrMFwrMVLNrNbepLNCw9FEHwQqU6oMlco0aqgCRKr-PgrAwrHKmQFRUR2fDYUHZ3uLBLgrs
ZRfVMjEXrXtLc1J9MW35y8Odmu8LMzCFYAffDZIB3x-fJOkJ07BOr07CoKQ-1C8auPS0qUzIvxxmXufB3RXe4NXHBWDEzeVat7KSaYFqYWcg7t4dqhIs9jr5y_Y6nU5JJpBG3j0

Nomination - Round 5
HO​
K​
H​
DISP​
M​
T​
FF​
FA​
G​
B​
0​
172​
161​
333​
11​
92​
54​
20​
13​
8​

We’ve finally made it to first, and the best of the best only make it this far. When people look back at this season’s top Rookies, they should utter one name only to see the opposition shrink away from them and run crying to their changerooms in fear.

A Rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon caused by refraction, reflection and dispersion of light. Look to the sky away from the sun after a storm and you may very well end up witnessing one. Look to the sky during a Qooty match and you will also see this Rookie leaping for the highest of marks with equal splendour and magnificence. Three colours of a Rainbow make up this Qootier’s name.

May I present to you a man every future Rookie should look up to and imitate, hailing from the Roys, I give you the winner of Rising Star Season 29!:

9Eg1ERgHNvZp56MXzU90PaaOrgKn6UkZO2ToBmLmPPJgSJCM5W3TrPpIALYbD2lrD5Fx0okn9Th7U6Yy_9YNqRRZ6oYC_aKKUNinnB-bP5vPRi0zRijPrNfAQFwhl-pEcG7Yagg

PurpleGreenRed

Make a speech if you’re so inclined :)

aEp5qYrUz4MA6w-0xIdSUUJV77p4g8zFiDsXWRDuJj13c8D-DPdXqi6HkAe0MqLlBpiTPTXloctoallC_hnGGxKMW8dVgZv5a4nlEkykhSQKfrdxJSTWyeVdwZc9mPmaQw8UOOE

And with that, we end this season’s Rising Star award. Congratulations to all the Rookies who were nominated. Chin up to those who didn’t make it, your time to shine starts now. Good luck in the finals, or come back next season with a fire in the belly.

Bloodied52, Antonio BlueVein, Strigoi, moginie, Barrybran, ABE and I would like to thank everyone for attending this evening of not much glamour and pomp.

Look for the Rising Star award next season which will be back bigger and better.

Riviat Out

See you all in Season 30​

-cd1KsvwZnmHo18IMW2bQO82UxAWTwFbCbaAsp5Trij6T9z8-hIJxxi8nLGNlei1CG6xER6Qh5SuKnRf5NumyFdWXRgzODUS_7uMKIs4WWI8CkeU_pc2WoeWtR6Bw92pbDPE-c0

vf-lqndKSdpwxpQADa1hLv5AGTLNtb6dB-R4t7F6-nId4ituRaG_YZ97z_fgZh5rkrMFwrMVLNrNbepLNCw9FEHwQqU6oMlco0aqgCRKr-PgrAwrHKmQFRUR2fDYUHZ3uLBLgrs
ZRfVMjEXrXtLc1J9MW35y8Odmu8LMzCFYAffDZIB3x-fJOkJ07BOr07CoKQ-1C8auPS0qUzIvxxmXufB3RXe4NXHBWDEzeVat7KSaYFqYWcg7t4dqhIs9jr5y_Y6nU5JJpBG3j0

Nomination - Round 5
HO​
K​
H​
DISP​
M​
T​
FF​
FA​
G​
B​
0​
172​
161​
333​
11​
92​
54​
20​
13​
8​

We’ve finally made it to first, and the best of the best only make it this far. When people look back at this season’s top Rookies, they should utter one name only to see the opposition shrink away from them and run crying to their changerooms in fear.

A Rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon caused by refraction, reflection and dispersion of light. Look to the sky away from the sun after a storm and you may very well end up witnessing one. Look to the sky during a Qooty match and you will also see this Rookie leaping for the highest of marks with equal splendour and magnificence. Three colours of a Rainbow make up this Qootier’s name.

May I present to you a man every future Rookie should look up to and imitate, hailing from the Roys, I give you the winner of Rising Star Season 29!:

9Eg1ERgHNvZp56MXzU90PaaOrgKn6UkZO2ToBmLmPPJgSJCM5W3TrPpIALYbD2lrD5Fx0okn9Th7U6Yy_9YNqRRZ6oYC_aKKUNinnB-bP5vPRi0zRijPrNfAQFwhl-pEcG7Yagg

PurpleGreenRed

aEp5qYrUz4MA6w-0xIdSUUJV77p4g8zFiDsXWRDuJj13c8D-DPdXqi6HkAe0MqLlBpiTPTXloctoallC_hnGGxKMW8dVgZv5a4nlEkykhSQKfrdxJSTWyeVdwZc9mPmaQw8UOOE
Congratulations PurpleGreenRed a well deserved winner (excluding myself of course)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And with that, we end this season’s Rising Star award. Congratulations to all the Rookies who were nominated. Chin up to those who didn’t make it, your time to shine starts now. Good luck in the finals, or come back next season with a fire in the belly.

Bloodied52, Antonio BlueVein, Strigoi, moginie, Barrybran, ABE and I would like to thank everyone for attending this evening of not much glamour and pomp.

Look for the Rising Star award next season which will be back bigger and better.

Riviat Out

Love you Riviat, ya scallywag.

Riviat Out

Thanks Tiger God!!!!!

Riviat Out

Bloodied52 delete your account.

Riviat Out

Jolly good show. Now for your camel jacket. You robbed me of my fourth.

Congratulations PurpleGreenRed. I hope all rookies have enjoyed their first season in Sweet FA. This season's group has been a fantastic bunch and I look forward to posting with and against you all in coming seasons. Well done to ABE, Riviat, Bloodied52 and Antonio BlueVein for your work with this season's Rising Star project.

Nomination - Round 5
HO​
K​
H​
DISP​
M​
T​
FF​
FA​
G​
B​
0​
172​
161​
333​
11​
92​
54​
20​
13​
8​

PurpleGreenRed

Stop the fireworks . They're setting me off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back