Admin Notice The S29 Rules and Penalties. Go Directly To Jail.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn.... it now means we have 17 active posters instead of 18.

How will we ever cope.

WaynesWorld19, Antonio BlueVein .. let's make a list of who we will take off the other clubs next season.

Brother Blend 43, I suggest you appeal the eviction of Brother JoshWoodenSpoon from the Committee of Cardinals. Brother WaynesWorld19 is more out of his depth than Mobbs at Coachella. The poor bugger needs help, even Brother Tony Lynn 15 would be a plus.

*Edit - scratch that, Brother Tony is never the answer to any of life's problems, even if you are as ****ed up as Brother Wayne :(

Brother Blend 43, I suggest you appeal the eviction of Brother JoshWoodenSpoon from the Committee of Cardinals. Brother WaynesWorld19 is more out of his depth than Mobbs at Coachella. The poor bugger needs help, even Brother Tony Lynn 15 would be a plus.

*Edit - scratch that, Brother Tony is never the answer to any of life's problems, even if you are as f’ed up as Brother Wayne :(

Nope. We will be inflicting TheCoach16 back on you all in the Committee Room.

We tried to be nice....

We tried to be nice....

But without me in the committee who'll remind you guys to do stuff?

We tried to be nice....

Brother, not cool Brother, not cool at all

I take no leave of you, Brother FUIC. I send no compliments to your captain. You deserve no such attention. I am most seriously displeased.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back