Admin Notice The S29 Rules and Penalties. Go Directly To Jail.

Remove this Banner Ad

How do these errors still happen? No one does an idiot check particularly when it isn't the regular guy posting? Sweet baby Jesus...

Wonders sign Millky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, I owe some people a big apology.

The SFA tribunal is a serious thing, and it's not my role as the Furies committee member to throw out due process and disrespect the league.

Tigerturbulance TJASTA Carson Dial and JackBero I apologise for not consulting you first before committing the Furies to hang the WONDERS without a fair hearing.

So now you're here, we are hanging the WONDERS without a fair hearing right?

CHARGE:
The West Coast Wonders are charged with a Medium Impact teamsheet violation for their round 10 team submission. The changes use an incorrect positional acronym, "HF"

This is an offence under 4A Submission Rules

The offence is assessed as Medium Impact

Therefore, both Dingster and Sab22 face a penalty of being suspended for the Wonders' Round 11 fixture. They may appeal this penalty, by stating in this thread or via PM to the Administrator that they wish to contest the charge, whereupon Committee will convene to vote upon the appeal. If an appeal is not received by 11.59pm on Sat 4/4/20, the charge will be deemed to be upheld.
Test Tickle Matera92 Am I right that we’re voting not guilty?

Only non-existent rules are punishable in the Land of Sweet.

The Wonders captains have plenty of leverage here, Ant BEar can't possibly name himself as All-SFA if he's dropped for the last 8 rounds.

The Wonders captains have plenty of leverage here, Ant BEar can't possibly name himself as All-SFA if he's dropped for the last 8 rounds.
He's the admin, he'd fold the Wonders and then move himself to another team in such a case.

CHARGE:
The West Coast Wonders are charged with a Medium Impact teamsheet violation for their round 10 team submission. The changes use an incorrect positional acronym, "HF"

This is an offence under 4A Submission Rules

The offence is assessed as Medium Impact

Therefore, both Dingster and Sab22 face a penalty of being suspended for the Wonders' Round 11 fixture. They may appeal this penalty, by stating in this thread or via PM to the Administrator that they wish to contest the charge, whereupon Committee will convene to vote upon the appeal. If an appeal is not received by 11.59pm on Sat 4/4/20, the charge will be deemed to be upheld.
Rules are rules.
They're s**t rules but they're the rules.

Test Tickle Matera92 Am I right that we’re voting not guilty?

Only non-existent rules are punishable in the Land of Sweet.
SEC 5 doesn't exist anymore? :think:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back