Event The S29 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes he did .....did you see it .....thought it was excellently designed

Yours or TheInjuryFactory 's handiwork ???
220px-Phasianus_colchicus_2_tom_%28Lukasz_Lukasik%29.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CONFIRMED TRADE:
Coney Island Warriors receive NaturalDisaster
East Side Hawks receive Itsmyshow (and future consideration on Raveneyes )

Agent93 and TheInjuryFactory, please amend your squad lists accordingly.

WTF is "future consideration on Raveneyes"? I'll determine which club I'll be inactive at, thank you.

In a matter of weeks, I've been given life membership, then unceremoniously offered up as 'steak knives'.

It's my saddest day as a Warrior.

WTF is "future consideration on Raveneyes"? I'll determine which club I'll be inactive at, thank you.

In a matter of weeks, I've been given life membership, then unceremoniously offered up as 'steak knives'.

NaturalDisaster causes Crisis at the Warriors.

Media piece to follow.

Gumbies sign Raveneyes

*plastic steak knives

:p

At the time I posted this, you hadn't responded. You are still a Terracotta Warrior.

*plastic steak knives

:p

At the time I posted this, you hadn't responded. You are still a Terracotta Warrior.

I replied to the PM 34 minutes before your post. Technically, you are wrong.

No, I am not a Terracotta Warrior. They are statues.

I am a Warrior. Tremble before me.

You were pivotal to getting the trade done. I concocted a plan, disguise you as an active poster and offer you as part of the trade for ND, knowing full well you wouldn't show up to accept or turn down the trade after it was too late. Ho ho delightfully devilish by me.

I don't play for the Hawks clown, and I'm far from rattled.

The fact that I know who IMS is and read some of his media only shows what a savant of the art of media I truly am.

Welcome back friend. You did some great things long, long ago and even if you never posted again you would still hold more sway than NaturalDisaster

I like this one. Research is a powerful ally!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back