Event The S30 Sweet FA Players Association MVP -The beez Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

hey bro got milk?
maxresdefault.jpg

I believe the voting order to be less relevant than being voted, but that’s not how the award works.

Having said that, is there anywhere I could find the numbers of VOTERS that voted for each name?
Yes, you could find it on my spreadsheet...if I was prepared to release it. Which won't happen.

Yes, you could find it on my spreadsheet...if I was prepared to release it. Which won't happen.
Is that due to dubious vote changes?

Cut the names out and post the numbers here. I don’t want your file; just the data.

It is a dead horse man. MWPP tried to encourage transparency by getting people to post their 1 to 20 lists. Some did, most resisted.
I wasn't the first to do that either. I was continuing a tradition started by others
As an alternative, I did suggest releasing deidentified (ie by number) votes to still provide the accountability/transparency without identifying particular voters , especially amongst the allegations of rigging in previous seasons
This year seems to be less melty with fewer conspiracy theorists, so all of a sudden, less of a need

I wasn't the first to do that either. I was continuing a tradition started by others
As an alternative, I did suggest releasing deidentified (ie by number) votes to still provide the accountability/transparency without identifying particular voters , especially amongst the allegations of rigging in previous seasons
This year seems to be less melty with fewer conspiracy theorists, so all of a sudden, less of a need

Ok. However I would still like to know the identity of the two or more people who voted for a poster who is happily flounced and is no longer here. Not that I would be judgemental about it. I am renowned as a most fair oldster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. However I would still like to know the identity of the two or more people who voted for a poster who is happily no longer here. Not that I would judgemental about it. I am renowned as a most fair oldster.
Would've received votes from the Bombers surely

Holy sh*t, you weren't kidding...you are one persistent campaigner! Why do you need the info?
Science! I want to test a hypothesis. 🙂

And also improve the debate on the beez.

Alright time for the Second Le Grille- Gym4Life Award

This goes to the poster who went voteless despite an active posting season.

It is named after two ex SFA posters. Le Grille, who went voteless in S23 despite averaging 100+ posts a week and gym4life who went votless in S26 despite an active season.

The criteria is, they have to average at least 25 ppw and had to have been the most active poster to not score a vote. The inaugural winner was cooney in S27, no one was eligible in S28 and the award was not presented last season.

Thanks to serial_thrilla for the posting stats.

Anyway, the winner of the S30 LG-G4L averaged a whopping 96.4 ppw including a disgraceful 416 posts in R3. Congratulations, the S30 LG-G4L award winner, from the Dragons, Matt_352.

Alright time for the Second Le Grille- Gym4Life Award

This goes to the poster who went voteless despite an active posting season.

It is named after two ex SFA posters. Le Grille, who went voteless in S23 despite averaging 100+ posts a week and gym4life who went votless in S26 despite an active season.

The criteria is, they have to average at least 25 ppw and had to have been the most active poster to not score a vote. The inaugural winner was cooney in S27, no one was eligible in S28 and the award was not presented last season.

Thanks to serial_thrilla for the posting stats.

Anyway, the winner of the S30 LG-G4L averaged a whopping 96.4 ppw including a disgraceful 416 posts in R3. Congratulations, the S30 LG-G4L award winner, from the Dragons, Matt_352.

I thought serial_thrilla won for a minute there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back