Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Sackdimma.png

I hope everyone takes this in good spirits. Makes me laugh every time I see that email after a terrible weekends game.

I thought we could start a thread where we post light hearted memes for a bit of banter among ourselves. Whether that be a funny depiction of the #ECO crew, #sackdimmas or melters in general. Mods?

View attachment 373837

I hope everyone takes this in good spirits. Makes me laugh every time I see that email after a terrible weekends game.

I thought we could start a thread where we post light hearted memes for a bit of banter among ourselves. Whether that be a funny depiction of the #ECO crew, #sackdimmas or melters in general. Mods?
I feel amazing..

View attachment 373837

Love the intentions...in fact I'm on board!
In fact, I'm going to turn over a new leaf and embrace the pain of my fellow Tigers and begin the healing process.
So TigerImposter Goldust mopsy SunshineTiger aislegi

Love the intentions...in fact I'm on board!
In fact, I'm going to turn over a new leaf and embrace the pain of my fellow Tigers and begin the healing process.
So TigerImposter Goldust mopsy SunshineTiger aislegi
In the words of our beloved coach I would love to embrace you and simultaneously whisper in your ears ," That I love you and we are on this journey together " . Also if I had an extra hand I would also gently cup your xxxxs:p

In the words of our beloved coach I would love to embrace you and simultaneously whisper in your ears ," That I love you and we are on this journey together " . Also if I had an extra hand I would also gently cup your xxxxs:p
Now that image is going to keep me awake all night with the heebie jeebies! :eek:

View attachment 373837

That image bottom right was me and probably everyone else here after the game, actually that was me after George and Dusty missed their sitters in the last qtr.

View attachment 373837

Imagine if Dimma and the players lose these kind of games in this fashion just for the melts and the funny memes. Like, they secretly sit around opening various Richmond dedicated websites and sit there laughing.

I'd honestly lol if they did that. Wouldn't even feel angry about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 373837

HEY!!!!! thats my post

upload_2017-5-24_10-36-9.png

I'm getting lots of texts from people who are genuinely feeling sorry for me. Family in the northern states that don't follow AFL but have a passing interest in the tiges because of me asking if this is normal

I think we've broken through into a new universe where people are actually thinking that as fun as it has been to pot us it's actually getting to a stage that's it's not funny anymore

We must have walked under a ladder, smashing a mirror avoiding a black cat on Friday the 13th at some point. You couldn't make this recent s**t up if you tried lol

I'm getting lots of texts from people who are genuinely feeling sorry for me. Family in the northern states that don't follow AFL but have a passing interest in the tiges because of me asking if this is normal

I think we've broken through into a new universe where people are actually thinking that as fun as it has been to pot us it's actually getting to a stage that's it's not funny anymore

We must have walked under a ladder, smashing a mirror avoiding a black cat on Friday the 13th at some point. You couldn't make this recent s**t up if you tried lol
I was feeling sorry when collingwood hadn't won a flag for 35 years or so for the fans not the club little did i know i was going to be facing the same thing only worse and getting worser every year lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back