The Saga's TOP 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think he gives a s**t.

Old CK is not a Bomber favourite, i imagine Roh had the red and black prophylactic on tonight.

Silly Roh Roh

The irony of the whole thing is hilarious the way he carried on about Gayle. I actually don't mind Rohan when he is talking about music

Still can't believe Martin Hardie was able to fleece $20k out of EFC supporters and none of them have questioned where their money went

Well, they threw money at Hird to come ruin their club, then more to not coach their club for a year and then more to leave their club alone and that doesn't seem to bother any of them.

Well, they threw money at Hird to come ruin their club, then more to not coach their club for a year and then more to leave their club alone and that doesn't seem to bother any of them.
But it does seem to bother opposition supporters which is............hilarious!

Martin Hardie. I haven't heard that name for a while. I legitimately just started laughing out loud in public simply at the mention of his name. Not many campaigners can elicit that kind of response without doing anything, it takes a special breed. Bravo, Martin.
Have to give him credit, he knew his marks and was able to get a nice amount out of them without too much effort

Have to give him credit, he knew his marks and was able to get a nice amount out of them without too much effort
yep, there are a lot of gullible supporters in every supporter base
you may even find a handful down at the cattery who believe deano and dank were above board during the premiership years

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you may even find a handful down at the cattery who believe deano and dank were above board during the premiership years
cue: but but but we woz cleared by the afl. yeh they went all out to protect Essendon but a club with 3 recent premierships....nah move along

Can't say any of them have given $20k to a shyster though

Don't encourage me I'm only after the 'likes' my experience with facebook was somewhat disappointing.
At this rate I'll be on here up to 20 minutes per day, I hope I learn something
If you're after likes just go to the Essendon board and post something like "Me like James he has been victimised, Caro McDivot and Dimwit are the devil, our boys will be cleared and we will win the flag this year." and you'll gainer at least 100likes

If you're after likes just go to the Essendon board and post something like "Me like James he has been victimised, Caro McDivot and Dimwit are the devil, our boys will be cleared and we will win the flag this year." and you'll gainer at least 100likes
I like a challenge and my ultimate goal on here is to get a like from Lance Uppercut, he's actually my hero not James Hird. What do you think my chances are?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back