- Jul 11, 2010
- AFL Club
- St Kilda
Welcome to the first trial of the Sanctuary match preview, game day and review thread.
Simply, a place for discussion. The Sanctuary will be used for match preview, game day, and post-match analysis discussion - but with one difference...
What does this mean?
- Level headed, rational discussion.
- No melts, no abuse, no rage, no attitude.
- A positive space for those who wish to partake in discussion but wish to avoid excessive negative behaviours.
- Offending posters will have access to this thread revoked.
- This is a trial run of a concept based on feedback we have seen. If successful, we may expand the concept in the future.
- Normal BigFooty & Saints Forum Rules Apply.
- No melting. No toxic behaviour. No abuse.
- Negative language including insults and harsh criticism, no matter how thinly veiled, is not tolerated here.
- No arguing or attacking other users. You may rationally discuss points of contention.
- Rational discussion goes both ways. Posting inflammatory comments with no justification, and no invitation for discussion, is not allowed.
- To start with, opposition supporters may post here if they completely abide by the rules.
-If you see a post that you don't think belongs here - report it and/or PM a mod. Do not respond to trolls or contribute to arguments.
- These rules may change at any time without notice. Remember that this is a trial of a new concept.
Users breaching the thread rules will be thread-banned immediately.
Breaching Forum Rules will still incur the usual penalties.
Send a PM if you have a question.
As per the rules, mods will allow respectful dialogue questioning a decision will be responded to in kind.
Disrespectful communications will be ignored and may result in an infringement.
We have lost numerous good posters due to the unpleasant nature of the forums when things don't go to plan.
We have current members who avoid Gameday and Autopsy threads because of the pointless arguments, vitriolic melts and generally negative environment
Everybody deserves a place to be able to talk about the game and the club they love without needing to tolerate this behaviour.
We hope this will be that place.
If this is the kind of thing you would like to see, please contribute by joining the conversation and providing your feedback!