Competitions The Sausage Roll: Finals (week four).

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox 23 carried over
Mihocek 15 carried over
De Goey 11 carried over
Stephenson 18
Yeo 22 carried over
Kennedy 7 carried over
Rioli 20 carried over (c)
Hurn 52

Nice to get the chocolates last week, especially after being eliminated first round of 'the roll

Hurn my wildcard, might see the big man step up for his troops

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

J. De Goey (COL) 11 (carrying over)
B. Mihocek (COL) 15 (carrying over)
T. Varcoe (COL) 23
S. Sidebottom (COL) 26
J. Kennedy (WC) 7 (capt.)
W. Rioli (WC) 20 (carrying over)
N. Vardy (WC) 27
M. Hutchings (WC) 37

A big thank you to X_box_X for running the competition and his colourful charts.

And just remember, after the rats little choke,
it is tight at the top,
the game will decide,
who will rise and who flops,
the winner will be grinning,
write it in the book,
one final chance for grassman,
to have an epic sook,
now if Nathan Vardy kicks six,
don't be too annoyed,
as Yojimbo waltzes out carrying the Tom Boyd.

And there is the bell,
The Pies lose another
Thank ******* hell
Amen to that brother

I don't know who won
The sausage fest
We had lots of fun
Hanging s**t on X Box in jest

Now some of you think Yojimbo's a good bloke
But he picked Vardy to kick 6
And bagged out The Rat for having a choke
Suck on that you bastard for being a prick

Darling s**t himself again
It must be a hex
But his game today was nothing
Compared to big Tex

I'm glad it's all over
Not winning flags sucks ass
You can search for a 4 leaf clover
But all you will find is more bullshit from grass

Thanks X - just tell me ALL the rules next time

Xxx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jgi7t0.png

2ldudmo.png

316sob9.png

1zl6poh.png

The Tom Boyd Medal

Congratulations to Dayzleeper, the winner of the Tom Boyd Medal for scoring the most points on Grand Final Day. Their total of 199 points was just enough to get them across the line against boydshow, who scored 196 points.

35534370dbe45591ecdfd753ce0c7330

2yo9yk4.png

The Brad Johnson Medal

The moment you have been waiting for. The most prestigious award available in The Sausage Roll.

In a dramatic final round of competition, our Quarter Time, Half Time and Three Quarter Time leader, TempletonTheRat, has fallen at the last hurdle and has finished on the podium with a third place finish and an overall score of 717.

Finishing in second place was boydshow, the team who was the outstanding team after Quarter Time. Their 196 point Grand Final performance was enough to catapult them into second position overall with a total of 721 points. After the match, their list manager Terry Wallace had the following to say after boydshow's underwhelming first quarter.

"I don't know about you blokes, but I can't ****en bare losing a game like that. Look, fantastic effort, but what does a ******* fantastic effort mean? It doesn't get us anything. We don't get diddly-squat. We don't get a point. They don't give us something just ****en for getting close. It means nothing. If you can think that I'm gonna be happy walking into this room when we get beaten still, we can't be. We just can't accept it. I don't know about you guys. Like, if I see one bloke walking out of here getting a pat on the back for a good effort, I'll spew up, because it's just not acceptable. We were rabble in that first quarter. Absolutely bloody disgraceful. Absolutely disgraceful. Yeah, three quarters - we worked our asses off. We worked our backsides off to get back into the game, but the game is about 120 minutes of footy, and that was the most winnable one that we'd get for a long time, and we just pissed it down the drain. We absolutely pissed that game down the drain. Don't any one of you forget about it."

It is only fitting that the competition's winner was perhaps the most consistent team across all four weeks, never scoring below 167 points and scoring the second most points in the first and third weeks. Congratulations to JoshFunkley, winner of the Brad Johnson Medal, scoring a massive 775 points - 54 points ahead of their nearest rival.

i4oh7k.png

The Jack Collins Medal

A high quality Champions League Final saw the top three teams separated by just nine points.

The bronze medal goes to our Brad Johnson Medallist, JoshFunkley, scoring 190 points.

The silver medal goes to boydshow, who has a habit of finishing second. Rumour has it that Eddie McGuire is head-hunting boydshow to replace Nathan Buckley as their head coach for 2019. Their score of 196 wasn't quite enough in the end.

Congratulations to Dayzleeper, the outstanding team of the week with 199 points. You now have the Jack Collins Medal to add to your Tom Boyd Medal.

proxy.php

2sb993l.png

Look it wasn't the result I envisaged, I don't really know what to feel right now, there's a lot more talk over the left shoulder than the right, but I'm really proud of The Boys.

Thanks X_Box for doing this for us and well done to Josh Funkley [is that a real person?] and Dayzleeper

Homer Simpson Medallist:
StringyDog 22 Donuts from 32 selections or 68.75 %
Congratulations StringyDog.

JoshFunkley 7 Donuts from 32 selections or 21.88 %
The only player to have Eight Goal kickers in one round.
The only player in single figures in the crack field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back