Competitions The Sausage Roll: Finals (week four).

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dicko Medal

proxy.php

Congratulations to JoshFunkley. It has been a brilliant four weeks for you, and you have a Dicko Medal to add to your Brad Johnson Medal.

JoshFunkley has taken advantage of having seven scorers this week, which ultimately got them across the line in the Eliminator with quarter by quarter accumulative totals of 92, 103, 173 and 205 points. This outperforms the 190 points they scored in the main competition and The Champions League due to WHE's 15 points (seventh highest scorer) contributing towards their overall total.

It is unfortunate for boydshow, who once again finished with a second place finish (McGuire must have you on speed dial).

grassman75 performed some voodoo exercises as their wish for X_box_X to be eliminated proved a success. Only nine first quarter points saw them as the first team eliminated this week.

2qatldy.png

69jhj7.png

11c5tn5.png

2mrb8sn.png

5od0r9.png

Lol grassman

At least I won a spoon...perhaps even a doughnut?

Sums up my efforts. I forget to put my team in week 2, get all the gun forwards who don't kick a goal between them. Phantom Funkley only plays one (maybe two) weeks out of 4, gets eliminated, gets reinstated and wins the whole thing.

I'm looking forward to my doughnut Yojimbo...make sure it has extra strawberry

Oh and when you go through the 'real' pieman records you will see that two of the most consistently successful teams of the modern era belong to StringyDog and yours truly.

As long as next year's finals pie has an award named 'the Dahlhaus' for the person with the biggest chip on their shoulder / epic melt downs and rage at the administration then we will be good

Homer Simpson Medallist:
StringyDog 22 Donuts from 32 selections or 68.75 %
Congratulations StringyDog.

JoshFunkley 7 Donuts from 32 selections or 21.88 %
The only player to have Eight Goal kickers in one round.
The only player in single figures in the crack field.

And he only played 2 rounds....

I reckon a nice little addition next year to the finals comp (and possibly the pieman dogwatch) would be bonus points for the first goal kicker in each game.

Would add some interest to your squad and let's say a bonus of 25pts if your man gets the first goal.

I think it could make it closer at the end of the season as well

Thoughts?

I'm looking forward to my doughnut Yojimbo...make sure it has extra strawberry
No donut for you, StringyDog destroyed you. To be honest I got a bit nervous during the Grand Final and scoffed the lot myself
always been a bit of a nervous eater during sporting contests. Thanks for all the banter during the four weeks even though we
failed to walk the talk, your sooking was World Class and a true inspiration. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back