Competitions The Scales - Essendon Board 2019 Poster Of The Year - Nomination Thread (PLEASE READ OP BEFORE POSTING) CLOSING SOON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the most wonderful post I've seen on bf this year.

I nominate you if you haven't been already. Solid poster who goes under the radar a bit but always a good contributor whose content I always stop to read.
Thanks mate, I’m flattered.

That's the most wonderful post I've seen on bf this year.

I nominate you if you haven't been already. Solid poster who goes under the radar a bit but always a good contributor whose content I always stop to read.
i don’t think this should count - mods shouldn’t be able to nominate.

Cupido4lyf might win and he would be deserving but I actually have a serious nomination: If we are talking serious football insight and reliable, informed, not-full-of-yourself posting, it has to be ant555 . He is the meat and potatoes of our board.

I could find 15 or so posters that deserve a mention for various reasons but it can only be 3.

BrunoV - despite not agreeing with some of his opinions he does give you an insight as to why he has formed that opinion.
eDPS - the draft work is great and I know it takes up time to do it.
Bunk Moreland - like Bruno you may not agree but his banter is reasonable and fair.

Hard to go past Ant555 - knows more about footy than the rest of us and cuts through the crap to get to root cause of a given issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No ‘cause you haven’t read and liked the entirety of Cupido4lyfe ’s posts in the We are Essington thread. We can’t take you seriously :tongueclosed:
I actually did read some of those posts in the early stages of 2018 - forgot to follow it. My loss because they are timeless classics.

VelvetSledge #1
Ant555 # 2
BrunoV # 3

Edit; Honourable mention to eth-dog for his VFL contribution. In difficult times the VFL reports are a nice read.

Last edited:
I have to go with the following.
Cupido4lyfe
Always on the lookout for his midweek posts. Some made me laugh, some made me cry. Great effort putting these together, appreciate the effort.
ant555
My footy knowledge starts and stops with, 'see ball, get ball, kick ball'. Appreciate you sharing your knowledge re: tactics, players, draftees. Makes me feel somewhat smaterer reading your posts.
VelvetSledge
Another must read every week. Loved the game day threads, got me excited for the game, only to be let down so often by the team. That where C4L comes in. Appreciate you taking the time to prepare these great write ups for us each week.
Honourable mention goes to eDPS. In the same vein as ant, you know your stuff and always enjoy what you write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back