Media The Science of Melting, Brought by Bangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's play 'Guess the BC Member' as these are clearly backhanded in-jokes.

I'll go The Half Back as Coles shelf-stacker & ...

brahj the burger flipper has a ring to it.

Amright?

You really have been caramelised haven't you?

Let's play 'Guess the BC Member' as these are clearly backhanded in-jokes.

I'll go The Half Back as Coles shelf-stacker & ...

brahj the burger flipper has a ring to it.

Amright?
The signs were there that you are a pauper as you’re one of the few bombers who doesn’t brag about their job a la psychology and managing ASX 200 companies

Two mentions in a minute?

Hey Santoz , time to collect some rent over here, Blacky is paying in foot rubs 😆😆
6jpVT9k.jpg

Ill be over to collect rent from you shortly.

The signs were there that you are a pauper as you’re one of the few bombers who doesn’t brag about their job a la psychology and managing ASX 200 companies

I'm right aren't I ;)

He tastes better with peanut butter.

Nothing tastes better with peanut butter. I see jars in the superduper. They remind me of my nightly bags of Joh Bjelke-Petersen and my failed attempts to burn US cultural Imperialism to the ground.

Nothing tastes better with peanut butter. I see jars in the superduper. They remind me of my nightly bags of Joh Bjelke-Petersen and my failed attempts to burn US cultural Imperialism to the ground.
He just went with the Flo.

He just went with the Flo.

bwahaha.

Flo was a true Monster. The history of Qld Hillbillies that I will write in about 250 years will not be kind. It will be a slim volume.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bwahaha.

Flo was a true Monster. The history of Qld Hillbillies that I will write in about 250 years will not be kind. It will be a slim volume.
You won't get an argument here mate.

He's an entertainer mate, 80% of SFA is imaginary but seems like it's gone over your head.
Yes, me claiming he has no friends is over the top! I'm sorry for getting so personal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back