Opinion The scourge of the player claim thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It is actually a relevant point. Been annoying to many of us. Haven’t looked at 1 player claim thread but I do enjoy the draft and usual threads. Mods? Any ideas?

Like a hapless ant being consumed by a killer jungle fungus, so has our quaint forum been infected by the player claim threads:

Our board is now littered with 19 player claim threads (yes 19! :eek:) most struggling to crack a dozen posts and generating minimal debate.

Quality threads (like Snoops draft thread) are ending up on page 2 to make way for these snore fests.

Enoughs enough! It's time to take back our board! This is a call to arms. Support and bump the good threads. Ignore the rest.

I quite like them.:(

If all of these player claims come to fruition, then we'll win it and should be paying$1.01 to hold up the cup................ can someone spare $5 mill? It's what's known in racing circles as a "dead cert"

Like a hapless ant being consumed by a killer jungle fungus, so has our quaint forum been infected by the player claim threads:

Our board is now littered with 19 player claim threads (yes 19! :eek:) most struggling to crack a dozen posts and generating minimal debate.

Quality threads (like Snoops draft thread) are ending up on page 2 to make way for these snore fests.

Enoughs enough! It's time to take back our board! This is a call to arms. Support and bump the good threads. Ignore the rest.

Except for mine. Tay Tay deserves to be loved.

Dam i was gunna claim one of our lads but not sure there is anyone left and im not claiming Blair think i even saw one for Maine ffs

Dam i was gunna claim one of our lads but not sure there is anyone left and im not claiming Blair think i even saw one for Maine ffs
Everyone else seemed to be claiming a player as their own, so why not me? Well I discovered why not when I went to claim someone and discovered there was bugger all left. Merge all these claims into one thread. No one is going to revisit any of them so why individualize them? I agree with Quicky. The threads are boring and take up unnecessary space. Delete them all.

Everyone else seemed to be claiming a player as their own, so why not me? Well I discovered why not when I went to claim someone and discovered there was bugger all left. Merge all these claims into one thread. No one is going to revisit any of them so why individualize them? I agree with Quicky. The threads are boring and take up unnecessary space. Delete them all.
Sorry TGG that was my attempt at humour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re a hard task master.

I agree with the OP. I mainly follow the draft threads this time of year. The preseason training thread is also interesting to read the training reports to see how players are tracking.

Somebody will open a thread for Mr Blair just because they can.

I'm almost tempted......

Almost.

I think Ben will have a fantastic 2018, after we forgot to delist him for the 19th year running.

He looks to be the solution to all of our KPD and KPF woes. Give him a chance Buckley - you did in the 2003 prelim and he rewarded you big time!

Fighting the urge to bump every Player Claim thread...
Be weak..

Let the threads loose....

They will fray

Remove this Banner Ad

Back