Event The Season 22 Hall Of Fame Presentation Ceremony

Remove this Banner Ad

Hall Of Fame Inductee - Eth

Players retire sometimes and that's just s**t. Eth was as good as it got, not quite as prolific a poster as beez media wise but when he spoke you listened. As a banterer he could slice you down the middle and you didn't realise your spleen was hanging out until you got home and started dinner. He is unarguably the greatest Demon to play the game and one of the best leaders they ever had. The achievements speak for themselves - Mobbs medalist. 6 time All-SFA. Premiership captain. Best maintained wiki page, the list goes on. And add to that, he's probably the most likable bloke the game has ever seen. It's not as in depth a write up, mainly as he might not even see this for a while but to a deserving inductee, cheers Eth.

giphy.gif
On ya Eth. :thumbsu:

P.S. Come back.

We're going to take a short break before the reveal of our third induction. In the interim I would like to welcome dennis crumpet to the stage in the next hour or so to present a stirring and heartwrenching memorial video for those brave Qootyers that have departed the league in recent times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just going to make a quick speech - that's all. He's playing for the Wonders :cool:...

Is it too late to revoke Eth's HoF status?

I like the symmetry of beez and Eth being inducted at the same time. Together they will form the bench for the All-HoF team.

Time to wind down the official festivities so we can all move onto the booze.

Last and not least...

Immortal - Ljp86

Only the real cream of the crop rises to immortal status in the Hall Of Fame. Ljp86 is a stalwart that has seen and done it all. His achievements have already been spoken of in his HOF induction but since then he has added that elusive premiership and very well may be a two time premier this Sunday. Very much like his fellow immortals in Fred and Mobbenfuhrer (not so much boncer34) Lj doesn't say much but when he does it is important. His commitment to the weekly ladder and results thread is huge and it is one of the genuine staples of the daily Sweet FA world. He is a genuinely deserving member of this truly elite group.

Congratulations Ljp86

giphy.gif

First I've known about my retirement... although dennis crumpet stuffed up... I've still got 4 qtrs to go this season!

I hope there are fires in WA that wipe you out of existence :p

Mate as If I don't have enough on my plate as it is!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back